• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

504 Gateway Time-out

Unlike others, I'm not seeing it. However, when I click to log off, the resulting window shows the following message.

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/0.8.52

The log off apparently proceeds successfully. I'm using the latest Mozilla Firefox on Windows XP SP3.

Thanks.

To those of you getting the 402 errors when logging out - can you try deleting your cookies, logging in, and then logging back out?

I think I have it narrowed down a bit, but I can't duplicate it on my side because I don't browse the forums nearly enough.

To those of you getting the 402 errors when logging out - can you try deleting your cookies, logging in, and then logging back out?

I think I have it narrowed down a bit, but I can't duplicate it on my side because I don't browse the forums nearly enough.

Yes, that does work. A lot to do just to log out. The time out error came up just a minute ago when trying to change pages.

Got a new one for ya,

Fatal error: Xcache not installed in [path]/includes/class_datastore.php on line 497

Yup. In the middle of breaking some things. It's going to be wobbly here for a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom