$50 Home Firearm Safety class

Rick1987

NES Member
For anyone, friends or family that attend the rally tomorrow at the state house.

I normally charge $80 so why not encourage anyone who wants the class to go show support.

I can schedule the class within a week.

All you need to do is take a pic with your phone of yourself with the state house in the background.

Then send me a PM or email or text.

[email protected]

Rick I have a few friends who are not part of the NES family yet that plan on attending tomorrow and plan on taking their safety class/applying for their LTC. Would you mind if I passed this message onto them?

Cammand Caddy already does the course for $50.00....

Well I was unaware of that. I price my courses around the same as everyone else in my area.

And considering I dont advertise and manage to have a full class every 2 weeks I thought my price was ok.

I also dont have a 2 month waiting list like someone I know that charges $100-$200 for the class.

I can usually give someone a class within 72 hours.

Heading to the state house is this a safety course to get an LTC or is it supplemental training.

I have my LTC but want the wife to get hers she needs the safety class so she can apply but she can't come since she is home with the baby. Can it still count

Back
Top Bottom