.50 BMG ?

Are there any commercial ranges in NY or New England that can give me the chance to fire a .50 BMG Barrett? I know there was a place in NH that went out of business a few years back, I hope there is something else out there.

Go green for $21 and come to a NES green shoot and I'm sure someone will let you. I'm sure $21 is cheaper than trying to rent one

That is pretty much the cheapest way to fire a .50, IMO..... bring some commercial .50 BMG ammo to an NES shoot, and ask nicely...

-Mike

the $21 gives you access to many things including giveaways, special group-buys, and a ticket to the Green shoot (and others) where a lot of other green members will let you shoot their weapons (and a car)

Now the membership sounds like a no-brainer. Thanks for the info.

no problem. i just joined last week and i'd say its already paid for itself. Once you go green, people will trust you more. i met up with a guy on the board the other day and he offered to let me shoot a few of his handguns. it was a blast.

Last I priced .50 BMG rounds they were around $5.00 each. I'f you aren't going to bring you own commercially loaded ammo, please offer a fiver per shot to the owner for his ammo.

I always do as Arioch suggests and offer up a five for every shot I take with a .50 BMG- to be honest, I had to force Bob (I think it was) to take the money. NES green shoots have lots of good people.

Back
Top Bottom