• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5 Stand Clays

Anybody know which clubs in the Northshore area that do 5 stand clays open to non members? I know MRA does on Sundays, any others?

Andover club dedicates Thursdays 6-9PM for 5 stand, but they recently restricted all shooting to only club members due to the large turnouts that they've been experiencing. Join the club.

Not exactly on the Northshore, but Chester Rod and Gun ( NH ) shoots 5 stand and wobble trap every Saturday ( 9 - 12 ). Non members are always welcome, the price is $5.00 per 25 birds. We also load some of the traps with gold painted birds, if you break it, the round is free. Chester is about 25 minutes from Plaistow.

Not sure if that helps, but wanted to pass it along.

Looks like I may have to add Shotgun sports to the competition calendar next year.

Opinions anyone?

Not the location area you asked about, but I paid a visit to Independent in Foxboro a few years ago and was quite impressed with their shotgun fields, including 5-stage. One of these days I need to try that. Yes it is open to non-members from what I was told.

Yes, 5 stand is lot of fun. Just looking for different options. And, if you are hardy enough, it can be shot all year long.... I've even shot my Saiga 12, which is a hoot, but to the purists, your just a wacko[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom