• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5 Round Capacity MAX in NJ - Proposal

This bill revises the definition of “large capacity ammunition magazine” to reduce the number of rounds of ammunition a legal magazine may hold in this State. Under current law, it is unlawful to own or possess an ammunition magazine that is capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition. This bill would reduce the maximum capacity of a legal ammunition magazine in New Jersey to five rounds.

How the f*** is that even possible? Now 75% of revolvers are redefined as large capacity?

Even my f***ing PM9 holds 6 rounds in the smallest magazine!

How the f*** is that even possible? Now 75% of revolvers are redefined as large capacity?

They are perfectly aware of that. It's a gun ban by a different name. Natural progression. It was 10, then NY made 7, NJ makes 5, MA or HI goes to 3......

Dems want criminals and the corrupt to feel even more safe in NJ.
They also want the remaining liberty minded to get the heck out too. They only want those they can control living there. Criminals are part of their enforcement arm.

Read the link said:
9 y. "Large capacity ammunition magazine" means a box, drum,
10 tube or other container which is capable of holding more than [15]
11 5 rounds of ammunition to be fed continuously and directly
12 therefrom into a semi-automatic firearm.

While it is a bucketful of stupid, it doesn't apply to revolvers. Revolvers do not self load a round into the chamber, they have multiple chambers.

Eventually the people that can have firearms legally (employed, non-felons, etc) whether they actually want to own a gun or not will get fed up of the economy and taxes and crime etc and move somewhere else, taking their taxes, salaries, etc with them. This will result in said shit-hole states falling off the precipice of livability and the FSA will die off either due to lack of food or lead poisoning from seeking it elsewhere. It's gonna take a while, but it's coming...

Eventually the people that can have firearms legally (employed, non-felons, etc) whether they actually want to own a gun or not will get fed up of the economy and taxes and crime etc and move somewhere else, taking their taxes, salaries, etc with them. This will result in said shit-hole states falling off the precipice of livability and the FSA will die off either due to lack of food or lead poisoning from seeking it elsewhere. It's gonna take a while, but it's coming...

Data does not support it. Opposite is the truth. They spread (NH example).

Data does not support it. Opposite is the truth. They spread (NH example).
Ok, so I'm a "dreamer". Can I get my special status and chain migration benefits and free healthcare and tuition now? I want one of the freebies to be a hi-cap gun because I'm scared of sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, conservative right-wingers.

/sarc/

Soon enough it will be down to zero shots, you will just able to rack an empty shotgun to scare the baddies!

The logic has it that in MA you do not need a gun to defend yourself. Your first defense is 911, then you have to run. So, for sport BB guns will do it and hunting is a violent activity which will never be supported by any future beta male politicians.

I am glad I was living during times in which I could purchase what I purchased. Future looks bleak.

Ok, so I'm a "dreamer". Can I get my special status and chain migration benefits and free healthcare and tuition now? I want one of the freebies to be a hi-cap gun because I'm scared of sexist, misogynist, racist, homophobic, conservative right-wingers.

/sarc/

You are a privileged white American. You have a privilege to pay full tuition for yourself and your children. You were allowed to select for yourself and your business The Cadillac Health Care Package. This is the package Obama wanted you to pay extra for just because he left it there for you as a special mouse trap intended for those who did not build the road but wanted to reap all benefits of hard work. You have no guarantee you will get a social security because portion of it was spent on The Arab Spring debacle. You can't even let yourself go because .gov will grab everything you have now and it will send you in some kind of a facility where you are going to be watching millennials playing with their cell phones while getting paid for babysitting adults like us. Boy, they will be pi$$ed at you just because you had a great life while they were suffering in college dorms looking for sex, drugs & rock. They were studying sociology and archeology but you did not provide 6 figure jobs for them so they are now forced to find themselves and you are again in their way to a cute video game.

Looking at this grim reality.......What is left here for us to worry about?

Back
Top Bottom