• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5 Round Capacity MAX in NJ - Proposal

Today I learned more than one member on NES thinks the cylinder on a revolver is a magazine.

At some point you have to sit back and laugh, fudds call everything clips- "I need a 17 round clip for my glock", "Hey, where can I get some 30 round clips for my AR", etc. But when the use of clips is applicable- like say, a moon clip magically the vernacular changes and "IT'S A MAG BITCHES!"

Does leaving every sixth cartridge loop "open " in a belt-fed meet these requirements?

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A1000/655_I1.PDF

All semi-autos doomed. Doubt this will pass, but I'm sure the criminals will abide.

edit: didn't read the whole bill - wheel guns ok

The real outrage is on line 31, the banning of Molotov cocktails! Although, as I read on I guess they're legal as illumination devices, which is what I would want them for.

Serious note: Didn't the Supreme Court weigh in on mag capacity, or was that the NY state court, stating that 10 rds was reasonable and the NY "Safe Act" proposed 6 rd limit was nullified?

The real outrage is on line 31, the banning of Molotov cocktails! Although, as I read on I guess they're legal as illumination devices, which is what I would want them for.

Serious note: Didn't the Supreme Court weigh in on mag capacity, or was that the NY state court, stating that 10 rds was reasonable and the NY "Safe Act" proposed 6 rd limit was nullified?
The 7-round limit was struck down by a US District Court judge, and that ruling was upheld on appeal by the 2nd Circuit.

Back
Top Bottom