• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5 Republicans Sign On To Criminalize FTF Gun Sales

Meh. Tell me that Five GOP SENATORS decided to stand with NotsoFineStine and I'd be worried.

Congresscritters come and go a lot more easily. I believe we should encourage more people in the districts to challenge the incumbent within their own parties. No more legacies. Although the status-quo rejects that and the status-quo controls the purse-strings. :(.

Problem is that for this to work you would need a national database of who has what. UBC cannot work without a database.

Another issue is you could not lend anyone a gun to take to the range including your own family. Few ppl are going to “transfer” a gun to a family member for a day, then back again.

Both of these issues are added to the fact we all know that this does not stop crime. Existing NICS is a failure and they ignore that!

People are judged by the company they keep, same goes for politicians. I just hope their constituencies are taking note of this for the next time they see these names on a ballot. F*ckin traitors!

Back
Top Bottom