• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5 dead " mass shooting " Seattle WA

I don't know the area.

Is this like: there was a shooting in Peoria! OMG! Five people were killed!

Or is this like: Five dealers in Chicago wasted each other last night. Would you pass the raspberry preserves? Thanks so much.
Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

One of the men reached for a gun as police moved in to assist the two, she said. At that point, officers opened fire. The suspect died but police said it wasn't immediately clear if it was from their gunfire.

Are you kidding me? Wounded suspect on the ground, eight cops open fire, not sure if he died from THEIR gunfire? WTF

I don't know the area.

Is this like: there was a shooting in Peoria! OMG! Five people were killed!

Or is this like: Five dealers in Chicago wasted each other last night. Would you pass the raspberry preserves? Thanks so much.
Sent from my chimney using smoke signals.

More the latter.

This wasn't a "mass shooting", this was a gunfight.

Yep, Federal Way is not Seattle by any means. And it isn't clear how many shooters there were. Jesus, it could have been a 5 way drug/gang banger shooting as opposed to a "Mass shooting". By this definition we should call all firefights in Afghanistan "mass shootings". God I hate the media.

Back
Top Bottom