5.7x28

garyz

NES Member
I found a rifle @ pheasant ridge that I'm thinking about.

http://www.pheasantridgeguns.com/Featuredguns.htm

the fnh, it shoots 5.7x28 ammo, does anyone know where I can get this caliber in MA I googled it, but didn't come up w/ much, other than
mail order and , "restricted" what I did find, was $20 a box, little high for plinking, but, when you want something, you spend for it.

any thoughts or info

thx
garyz

Cool! I didn't know they made 10 round mags for the PS-90 (sucks that we can't have the 50 round mags).

AFAIK, FN is the only supplier of 5.7x28 and the P-90/PS-90 and FN FiveSeven are the only firearms that use it, so it is going to be tough to find and expensive when you can find it.

I was at Riley's Guns in Hookset, NH last week and they had a PS-90 in the display case. I would assume that since they sell the rifle, they also sell the ammo. Try giving them a call.

The only stuff I've seen listed anywhere is from FN. I'd like to see somebody else jump in, particularly if they'll sell the loads that BATF said were perfectly legal, but that FN decided to restrict anyway. In the meantime, RCBS makes die sets for 5.7x28, and Hornady makes bullets, so all you need is brass.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom