• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

5/28/22 CONCORD NH ICE ARENA GUN SHOW

FINALLY! NHAC is promoting a gun show at the ice arena. The city of Concord ONLY had May 28, as an available date to do this show! Similarly to the Bektash show's in Concord, this will be a ONE DAY show. Get all your honey-do's done on Sunday, come to the gun show on Saturday!! Free parking/NO SALES TAX!!

This show is either going to be a BOOM or BUST. This is the first time NHAC has promoted a LARGE (tongue in cheek) gun show in NH. At least it's a daytime show, vs. the bi-monthly meetings in the nearby electrician's union hall. I will be setting up at the Hollis Flea Market on Sunday this coming weekend. The weather on Sunday is going to be better than Saturday. Everybody should show up at, at least one of these events, you all probably have Monday off.

None of you has something better to do on Saturday morning😎

A bad gun show is better than mowing the lawn, gardening, arguing with your wife, or shopping at Home Depot. Go to the show!

As a practical matter, the only way to get more and better gun shows is to attend gun shows.

Didn’t see any, just like other shows had a good chat and laugh with another Vet waiting in the Disney length line to get in.

Parking area completely full. Only a few tables with modern guns, a few more than that with Milsurps and other older stuff. $11 boxes of pmc bronze .223, $55 bricks of cci std velocity, cci primers for $149 plenty of knives. No jerky that I could see. It was pretty packed.

Oh and no protestors.

Well, I have to report, that I was parked WAY OUT. I was in the long line to get in. Probably about 9:15 It was old home for me. I knew just about all the vendors. Some guys who were set up starting at 7:00am, actually sold all their wares before the show opened to the public So, channel 9 (WMUR NH) on their news report this morning, explained about the idiot who spray painted MURDERERS, across the gun show signs. Turns out it was a 30 y.o. who posted on Facebook about doing it. Now NHAC/Concord Police will be pressing charges for politically motivated vandalism. WHAT A COUNTRY!!! :) Plenty of ammo at this show. Many milsurps! First time in 3 years for a "full size" gun show. NHAC is advertising another "cartridge/militaria" show in September at the I.B.E.W. where it was held before and also at our bi-monthly meeting location. I hope that anyone here enjoyed the show and hope to see again!

Parking area completely full. Only a few tables with modern guns, a few more than that with Milsurps and other older stuff. $11 boxes of pmc bronze .223, $55 bricks of cci std velocity, cci primers for $149 plenty of knives. No jerky that I could see. It was pretty packed.

Oh and no protestors.
Sounds like the .223 and .22 was priced decently, I won't say the same for the primers.

I thought it was a pretty good show. Got there at about 11 and there was no line, just a slow flow of a few people. It's been a long time since I've been to a show but this one seemed a good mix of old and new. I picked up a couple guns, one used one new, pricing was ok.

I thought it was a pretty good show. Got there at about 11 and there was no line, just a slow flow of a few people. It's been a long time since I've been to a show but this one seemed a good mix of old and new. I picked up a couple guns, one used one new, pricing was ok.
So............. What did you get , if you don't mind me asking?

I first want to thank all the club members who volunteered for the various jobs from parking lot, to door guard to just wandering around keeping their eye on things and making sure the vendors had everything they needed. For the first time promoting this sized show they did a great job.

It also helped that the city has reduced the number of tables allowed. This let the aisles be noticeably wider than at Patti's shows with a lot less congestion late morning when it was busiest. Might have kept it from getting really hot.

I'm very happy with my sales and most of the people I talked to were happy with theirs as well. It was also great to see a lot of people who we've gotten to know over the years as customers - most for the first time since before Covid.

Worked one of the shops setup, 8 tables. Real busy in the early hours. Places got muggy by noon, In the PM foot traffic and temp was down. Nice to see some of my NH contacts at the show.

When is the next show?

The City of Concord has reduced the number of dates at the Everett available for outside events. Apparently there's more money in ice time.

NHAC has already reserved the rink for a show the same Memorial Day Saturday in 2023. The club wasn't set up to be a gunshow promoter, though. Someone else needs to step up, too.

The City of Concord has reduced the number of dates at the Everett available for outside events. Apparently there's more money in ice time.

NHAC has already reserved the rink for a show the same Memorial Day Saturday in 2023. The club wasn't set up to be a gunshow promoter, though. Someone else needs to step up, too.

That’s too bad as I thought that show was one of the better ones.

That show was the best one I had been to in NH or New England since pre-covid. I think doing it one day like it was, worked best instead of dragging it out the weekend. As most dealers hate doing the second day which is usually very slow, plus expenses are kept down. Great show, look forward to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom