5.11 Tactical

Another +1 for LAPoliceGear. I've ordered stuff from them a half dozen times now. They rock. I got some 5.11 pants from them, as well... but I'm more of a jeans guy.

They do have a pair of jeans with a couple of concealed pockets.

Got a few pairs to try out but they are not the most stylin pants.

If you iron them, and wear a nice shirt and shoes, you can wear them as business casual. I wear the pants when I'm teaching as well.

I generally put the wallet in one of the cargo pockets because it kills my back if I put it in the back pocket.

Gary

I really like the 5.11 stuff but their prices can be a bit on the steep side. I mean $40 for a short-sleeve shirt? I cannot remember the last time I paid $40 for a shirt. Then again, maybe I am just cheap [smile]

If you iron them, and wear a nice shirt and shoes, you can wear them as business casual. I wear the pants when I'm teaching as well.

Gary

Has a lot to do with the color selection they had. Green and Brown mostly. Not really a common pant color for everyday. Did get one khaki pair but I doubt they will fit. They are close so I got them to try. Might be some 5.11 karma coming.

Has a lot to do with the color selection they had. Green and Brown mostly. Not really a common pant color for everyday. Did get one khaki pair but I doubt they will fit. They are close so I got them to try. Might be some 5.11 karma coming.

There's a "covert khaki" style that is in the usual khaki-esque colors.

There's a "covert khaki" style that is in the usual khaki-esque colors.

In the process of getting some of these. I wear khakis a lot and these are great. I've got two shipments from LA Police and don't have the right size yet. One last try...

These have zippered second pockets within the two front pockets. Inside these two zippered pockets are slots that would fit mags, lights, etc. The slots are oriented just like the pics of the pants on their site. Pretty cool. Wish they had them in black.

nra 5.11?

One of the NRA emails listed 5.11 pants with an inside jframe sized pocket. Are these the same pants and does that pocket work as advertised?

I bought 2 pairs of those 'American' jeans which I think I found out about here (I think). Nice enough as jeans but I don't find them advantageous for pocket carry.

Thanks,
Bill

One of the NRA emails listed 5.11 pants with an inside jframe sized pocket. Are these the same pants and does that pocket work as advertised?

I bought 2 pairs of those 'American' jeans which I think I found out about here (I think). Nice enough as jeans but I don't find them advantageous for pocket carry.

Thanks,
Bill

The interior pocket within the pocket is about the same size as the regular pocket. I think a J-frame would fit in there OK. I will look tonight. But, these are zippered so drawing your weapon would be an issue.

Back
Top Bottom