• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 4x Preban CZ82/CZ83 magazines

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

Description :
I’m selling 4x 12? Round Preban CZ-82/CZ-83 magazines. They all have the crossed swords Czech acceptance stamp, indicating they were made while the CZ-82 was issued, which is pre-ban. They also all have aluminum base pads

I picked these up in anticipation of picking up a CZ-82, but decided against it. So onto the market they go.

Selling Terms : Venmo/PayPal friends and family preferred. Will need to see a picture of your LTC if you live in MA.

Price : $200 shipped

Pictures :
F160F367-0094-4935-A261-066BD7A5FA73.jpeg

709BA579-C3A1-466C-8AE2-4B06187F0C1F.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Top Bottom