49'ers Foster with SBR in Cali

Oh nos!! Not gunz!! I guess they don't really give a shit that he beat the snot out of his wife/GF, but the fact that he had an evil, super duper extra killy, a-salt weapon, OMG!

Last edited:
Apparently the extra killy adjustable gas block and threaded A2 compensator is what turns this gun from a legal rifle into an illegal scary death machine. Or so says the media.

I'm curious as to how this guy got a hold of one. Did he have a stamp?

Apparently the extra killy adjustable gas block and threaded A2 compensator is what turns this gun from a legal rifle into an illegal scary death machine. Or so says the media.

I started laughing at how ominous they made the adjustable gas system sound. As if being able to tune the gas system so the piece of shit actually cycles different ammunition reliably makes it super extra killy and an outlawable feature.

I'm curious as to how this guy got a hold of one. Did he have a stamp?

that'll be interesting, if he has a stamp and legally purchased it; is it still an 'assault rifle' per CA standards?

First, to counteract their 239 videos of the 516, I leave them this:

Second - just the magazine alone is a no-go in CA. WTF was he thinking.

Third - COOL GUN! Wish I could have one. Not worth it.

Fourth - Wait. I can just order one at the website they mentioned??? Cool. Belay my last!

Fifth - THOSE BASTARDS LIED TO ME!

I started laughing at how ominous they made the adjustable gas system sound. As if being able to tune the gas system so the piece of shit actually cycles different ammunition reliably makes it super extra killy and an outlawable feature.

It's clear they went to the website to look up the gun, and it's like they took each point from the ad for the gun and tried to turn it into something ominous.

"Look! It's apparently shipped in a case!! Add something on that, too!"

Really nice gun. It's certainly a step up, quality-wise, from the "usual" assault-killy-weapon-assassinator-thingy.

Back
Top Bottom