• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

.45 Shield

gerrycaruso

NES Member
Anyone else shot the .45 Shield? I was surprised by a few things. It's only slightly larger than the 9mm/.40 but very controllable. It's quite accurate and it has a great trigger pull. I've only shot it out to 100 yards and had no difficulty hitting the steel plate at Harvard. I'll try it at Shirley's 200 yard range but I don't think I'm good enough to hit with the Shield at that distance. Overall it's an impressive little gun.

Anyone else shot the .45 Shield? I was surprised by a few things. It's only slightly larger than the 9mm/.40 but very controllable. It's quite accurate and it has a great trigger pull. I've only shot it out to 100 yards and had no difficulty hitting the steel plate at Harvard. I'll try it at Shirley's 200 yard range but I don't think I'm good enough to hit with the Shield at that distance. Overall it's an impressive little gun.

I wish they were MA Compliant. Not yet though!

I've only shot it out to 100 yards and had no difficulty hitting the steel plate at Harvard.

Only?!

I'll try it at Shirley's 200 yard range but I don't think I'm good enough to hit with the Shield at that distance.

Wat8.jpg

Picked mine up on Saturday and loving the stipple job so far. Can't wait to break her in this coming weekend.
I think I was in the shop when you picked that up! Didn't realize it was you though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats! I was looking at picking one up. I thought the .45acp round would be too much in the shield frame but I fired one owned by a member of my range was surprised at how manageable it was.

If I didnt have my g43 id already have a .45acp shield but then I have 2 conceal guns although I could just use my double under-arm holster and take both with me wherever I go!

Back
Top Bottom