.45 Shield

I gather the 45 Shield is NOW, MA compliant.

9a63ad2444612bb7067b3b907dfe3390.jpg

Honestly, who gives a shit?

YES, it is on the new EOPS list, and it has two Shield .45 variants on it.

M&P45 Shield NTS

M&P45 Shield Comp

Are they MA compliant yet?...

Nothing wrong with asking this question. Once approved, easier to find and no premium being charged by the folks who buy them just to sell because they aren't approved.Yes,I realize you can buy what you want, but that's not always so easy.

Paid 400 even for mine no tax. Will be interesting to see if they massified the trigger.

Last edited:
Like the 9, is the 45 a candidate for a trigger job?

sent via Samsung Galaxy S6

45 trigger is better that's for sure, but I have become found of the Apex aluminum trigger kit.

The break is crisp and the reset is smooth and manageable. This review was from 50 rounds of Rem white box so take it with a grain of salt.

Speaking of Apex, have they come out with a kit yet?

I've been told it's improved, but not enough that you don't need to do more improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's glock like, some grit, some takeup, good break, good reset, but certainly no where near perfect.

Better than most of the 9 and 40 sheilds I've tried.

45 trigger is better that's for sure, but I have become found of the Apex aluminum trigger kit.

The break is crisp and the reset is smooth and manageable. This review was from 50 rounds of Rem white box so take it with a grain of salt.

Speaking of Apex, have they come out with a kit yet?

I'm told that Apex is coming out with a 45 shield kit, but all the parts from the regular kit will fit it. Not sure what the deal is with that.

I'm told that Apex is coming out with a 45 shield kit, but all the parts from the regular kit will fit it. Not sure what the deal is with that.

Interesting. Even if it "fit" that's a hell of a gamble to play with a CC IMO.

I'm going to contact Apex tomorrow to see what they say.

Some dick on armslist had one listed for $750. He was probably the one selling the $950 glock too lol. I'm not getting the shield right now. I will, but I expect the price to do the same thing the other shields did. It'll sit a little over 400 for a little while and then be found at 400 to 365

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom