• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

45 grease gun

In 84 I had the choice of carrying one of these or a 1911 as a stinger team leader in the army, course I chose the auto, I had such fun with that thing at the range. Anyone else have one issued in the military? Btw, only had it that one year before they cleaned em out of our armory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't issued one, but we had two in each howitzer battery armory. By TO&E, one went with the VTR, and I forget who got the another. Another mechanic, I think.

I did get to shoot it on the range, and they were a hoot. If I ever get a full auto, it's on my short list.

I carried one for a while in the 80's when I was in. Was standard issue for a tanker (19E). Loader and Driver got the M3's, Gunner and TC got the 1911's.

I never served in the military, but I showed up at a match once (in NY of all places - no civilian full auto) where there was a full auto M3 on the registration table (20+ years ago). I was told to stop by the car with the military plates if I wanted to test drive one. Great fun.

Never in the military but I bought one last year. It's a real hoot to shoot.
2whgv95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom