• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$449.95 Sig 220R Police Trade Ins AGS Armament

http://agsarmament.com/police-trade-in-sig-sauer-p220r-w-night-sights-45acp

AGS Armament just sent an email about these $449.95 police trade in Sig 220Rs. Will a Mass. FFL transfer these?

From the AGS website:
These PD trade-in P220R's are in good to very good condition, the most noticable sign of use is slide wear. Pistols have Hogue grips as pictured (a few with Hogue finger groove grips are available) with German marked slides. Integral picatanny rail for attaching lights or other accessories. Night sights are 3-dot SIGLITE and do glow with varying brightness. Include factory box and one 8rd. magazine.
These are used firearms so some wear is to be expected, however all have been function tested and are mechanically sound.
*A hand pick option is available for an additional $15. Please call the shop to complete your order if you would like to have us hand pick a pistol for you.*

their site says they don't ship firearms to mass, washington......... So it's a no go. sorry.

We do not ship firearms to the following states, cities, or counties:

California

Connecticut

Massachusetts

New Jersey

New York

Washington D.C.

Ask them if they will ship to an FFL with no mags. Though their website says no, sometimes a pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top works. Their only real fear is the scary factory mags probably.

Ask them if they will ship to an FFL with no mags. Though their website says no, sometimes a pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top works. Their only real fear is the scary factory mags probably.

The P220's use 8 round mags, so that isn't the issue at all. They simply do not want to deal with the listed state's bullshit. Don't blame them at all.

Got a message on Facebook saying they will ship compliant hand guns. I told them I would pass on the message if anyone is still interested

I picked up a G17 with preban mag from this company a few months ago... hope they didn't just change policy.
Precision Point Firearms did the transfer nice and easy.

I did call to make it happen... got to ask for the preban directly when I placed the order.

Got a message on Facebook saying they will ship compliant hand guns. I told them I would pass on the message if anyone is still interested
It would be nice if they replied. We will ship any firearm to any Federal Dealer its up to the Dealer and the buyer to follow any state regulations.

Sooo, anybody successfully order one of these?

Yes, I received the notification of shipment from AGS this afternoon. I spoke with a local FFL on Saturday, he said no problem transfering this, I placed the order on the AGS website on Sunday, my FFL sent his info to AGS on Monday, AGS charged my credit card today and provided the shipment notice. Hopefully I can pick this up from my local FFL later this week.

Back
Top Bottom