Sort of random but does anyone own a Laugo alien pistol? I’d love to shoot one and would offer some 9mm for your time. Really want to get one but would hate to drop the coin before at least test firing one.

Please pm me if you able to help out.

Thanks
I know that the owner of defensive dynamics at the mill in Littleton has at least one or 2 of them. Not for sale but ones he owns himself.

Only person I know that has one in MA

Sort of random but does anyone own a Laugo alien pistol? I’d love to shoot one and would offer some 9mm for your time. Really want to get one but would hate to drop the coin before at least test firing one.

Please pm me if you able to help out.

Thanks
I had a chance to buy into the pre-launch, I passed because I was a dumb f***. The guy that offered to sell me the slot for the pre-launch brought it to the farm to shoot about a year ago, it really is a smooth shooter and produces very little muzzle flip. If I could do it all again I would take the pre-launch opportunity, it's a really cool pistol. Some people will say save the money and buy a CZ2, I say why not both.

This is what I wrote back in 2021,

The friend who offered to sell me his spot for the Alien came out to the farm yesterday to show it off. The pistol really is amazing and I’m kicking myself for not getting in at $2,500. They really delivered on the flat shooting, the muzzle flip is so small you can hold on target between shots. You really do feel the recoil straight back into your hands. The fact that the slide is fixed is insane at first but you quickly realize the fixed slide makes follow up shots a dream, you are not chasing the dot because you never lose it in the first place. The delay in the gas system isn’t noticeable when shooting but you can see it when you watch another shooter. I would love to see a threaded barrel option, the delay in the action should result in a very quiet silencer host. I didn’t find anything I didn’t like, the huge beaver tail takes some getting used to but it’s not uncomfortable just weird. The piston must be low on the pistol, it does get warm near where I grip with my left hand. This was under heavy use and never became uncomfortable. At the introduction price of $2,500 this pistol is a steal but that’s gone. If I were a serious IPSC shooter the $4,999 list is probably attractive. At $10,500 on gunbroker that’s a hard NO.

There was a sighting of such an Alien at old colony. I didn’t catch the name who had it but he was standing right next to me as I botched my classifier. Perhaps he made out better than I 🤣
Shit someone was running an Alien at the IDPA match on Saturday?! Would love to know who it was

I bombed the standards stage which cost me A LOT. No chance at winning or even being top 3 with that horrible run 😂
I did have the fastest time on stage/pit 6 though 😂

b/c it's $6K.
Yep. I’d love to shoot one but no way I’m spending $6k. Granted there are guys who spend $6-$10k on custom Open/Limited guns (Infinity/SVI for example) but those have always been pricy. Spending $6k on a “Production” gun for USPSA/IDPA is nuts. Then again maybe I’m bitter because I’m not swimming in cash 😂

Yep. I’d love to shoot one but no way I’m spending $6k. Granted there are guys who spend $6-$10k on custom Open/Limited guns (Infinity/SVI for example) but those have always been pricy. Spending $6k on a “Production” gun for USPSA/IDPA is nuts. Then again maybe I’m bitter because I’m not swimming in cash 😂
You are normal.

"but you're swimming in primers, which is just as good as cash"- Yogi Berra

Back
Top Bottom