• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

43 Machine guns

ATF math is confusing me.

First mention ot "Machine Guns" puts total at 7MG's.
Next mention up the total to 43 MG's. What, they found another 36 ?

Wait, the final tally drops the tally down to 33.
They seem to have lost 10 somewhere... [rolleyes]

As for the Parrot, every one knows Norwegian Blue's prefers keepin' on it's back.
Obviously it was stunned. Or it could simply have been pining for the fjords.

The "use at a future uncertain date" to me sounds like interrogation doublespeak. They ask him what he had them for and he says "you never know" then they ask him to elaborate. He then says "well who knows whats goona happen in the future"

Boom! Instant millitant looking for the apocalypse. If the guy has had them since Vietnam, sounds more like he brought them back and then had no idea what to do with them. Initially he cant report them for fear he will get busted for activites in uniform. Slowly he forgets about them and then they are found.

As for the frozen parrot. Parrots live a a long time and I know of someone who loved a very small pet so much that when it died during the winter he froze it because he wanted to bury his loved animal in his yard rather than discard its' remains in the trash like some would. Maybe this guy thought the same of an animal that has a life span as long as ours in some cases.

Not making excuses for the guy but if he has been out of trouble for 30+ years I dont see this guy as the end of the world nutjob / Obama assasin that they WILL make him out to be.

Guy prob. is a nut but with the media reporting 3 guns and ammo nowadays as a "massive weapons cache" who knows what the truth really is.

Last edited:
The "use at a future uncertain date" to me sounds like interrogation doublespeak. They ask him what he had them for and he says "you never know" then they ask him to elaborate. He then says "well who knows whats goona happen in the future"

Boom! Instant millitant looking for the apocalypse.

Good point. I get the same feeling. We'll all be painted as "nuts" eventually. I recall a good number of discussions here about what gun/s one prefers for the SHTF scenario, bug-out plans, zombies ... events we presume may occur "at a future uncertain date". Damn! I think I'm a nut! At least, a gun nut.

Is than not OK again? It was really frowned upon during the Clinton-Reno years.

Boom! Instant millitant looking for the apocalypse. If the guy has had them since Vietnam, sounds more like he brought them back and then had no idea what to do with them. Initially he cant report them for fear he will get busted for activites in uniform. Slowly he forgets about them and then they are found.

As for the frozen parrot. Parrots live a a long time and I know of someone who loved a very small pet so much that when it died during the winter he froze it because he wanted to bury his loved animal in his yard rather than discard its' remains in the trash like some would. Maybe this guy thought the same of an animal that has a life span as long as ours in some cases.

Not making excuses for the guy but if he has been out of trouble for 30+ years I dont see this guy as the end of the world nutjob / Obama assasin that they WILL make him out to be.

Guy prob. is a nut but with the media reporting 3 guns and ammo nowadays as a "massive weapons cache" who knows what the truth really is.

Look, I agree that it could be someone being painted by the ATF as a whackjob, but I can't get over this...

frozen parrots

frozen parrot

frozen bird

frozen parrot

frozen parrots... dead parrots, one in popsicle form

parrot!!!!?!

Look, I agree that it could be someone being painted by the ATF as a whackjob, but I can't get over this...

It's like some kind of trend or something...[smile]

If this were not a nutjob, I'd admire the guy. Wish I had the stones to keep hardware like that around... +1 for the firepower and the balls to keep it, but a big -1 for parrot on a stick....

It's like some kind of trend or something...[smile]

If this were not a nutjob, I'd admire the guy. Wish I had the stones to keep hardware like that around... +1 for the firepower and the balls to keep it, but a big -1 for parrot on a stick....

Yup...

He gets http://www.tpirhorns.com

for:

-Not paying his storage fee. (with all that hardware sitting in there) WTF?

-Dead/abused parrots? WTF?

-Mike

Good point. I get the same feeling. We'll all be painted as "nuts" eventually. I recall a good number of discussions here about what gun/s one prefers for the SHTF scenario, bug-out plans, zombies ... events we presume may occur "at a future uncertain date". Damn! I think I'm a nut! At least, a gun nut.

Is than not OK again? It was really frowned upon during the Clinton-Reno years.

Look, I don't want to keep you up all night scratching your head but, what if all the liberals are right?

What if we are, collectively, nuts and everyone else is right and we can't see it because we're all so busy making up for our small penises. Ladies, I apologize but the cliche doesn't account for you. I realize, lacking the aforementioned appendage, you may not have gotten the letter, but that is what we are supposed to be doing with our guns....compensating.

Anyway, so, yeah, what if we truly are nuts and they're right?

Quick, get me a Clinton on the line, I've got a confession to make. Time is short and the drugs won't last forever.

Look, I don't want to keep you up all night scratching your head but, what if all the liberals are right?

What if we are, collectively, nuts and everyone else is right and we can't see it because we're all so busy making up for...compensating.

Anyway, so, yeah, what if we truly are nuts and they're right?...
Impossible; I have nothing to...compensate for. [wink]

But seriously, WE see clearly, WE see reality, and when you see what we see, OF COURSE YOU BUY GUNS. There are nuts who buy guns, so buying guns is not definitive evidence, but people who see clearly, BUY GUNS. People who do not buy guns DO NOT SEE CLEARLY.

Reality is patent, obvious; reality is prima facie, on its face. There are billions of homo sapien sapiens on this planet and just like the billions of honey bees and field mice and carp, we're all trying our best with what we believe to be true and the hand that life/God/fate has dealt to us. History informs US that the threat of tyranny and violence is one of the few constants, SO WE BUY GUNS.

It is the liberals who clearly live in fantasy, who honestly believe that the history of our species, a history rich in violence and oppression, a history stained with the blood of innocents, can be thwarted by such a naive thing as a pie-in-the-sky sophistic political theory.

We note that those claiming power over us have guns - even more, they have men to shoot their guns for them - SO WE BUY GUNS.

Even if we are unclear on our politics, we know this - if they take our guns, they will still have their guns, and so they will have the advantage. We may not toe the conservative or libertarian line, but we stand fast when they come for our guns, because whatever else they want us to believe they cannot dupe us into trusting them when they ask for or demand our guns. There is no clever argument for disarming humans. We have history on our side. Humans are always violent and oppressive - humans in power more so. Us and our guns have been and always will be the counterbalance to these violent and oppressive members of our species.

The parrot thing aside (WTF?), its really just making another criminal of someone who has done nothing wrong (if you read the Constitution that is).

I'm really disappointed in this group. 21 posts before someone put in a Monty Python Parrot Sketch reference. Youse guys are slipping.

As for the rest, this guy is not an otherwise law abiding citizen being persecuted by the ATF. Other than Bill Murray, I can't think of anyone who would store C4 at his house or in a shed.

parrot - probably didn't want to put a beloved pet in the trash. Animal Control & vets store dead animals in the freezer , too. Probably gonna bury it when he was ready. I'n not a "bird guy " , but I can imagine a bird as old as your parents getting a little respect from it's owner.

As for the guns .... I wonder how many storage bins and closets have things in them the .gov really doesn't want to know about. ....

Back
Top Bottom