• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You’re looking at it backwards! Buy another 74!

Perhaps I’m being optimistic but I believe that the Russian ammo crisis will be remedied from other sources. Hold your cards. If I’m wrong your ammo will be worth more later.

I'll never understand threads like this.

What do you value more: the rifle and its ammo, or the money you'd get for the rifle and its ammo?

You're the only one who can answer that. Me, I'd have stopped at one AK47, which is all you need anyway.

I think the Russian ammo will stay overpriced thanks to Xiden. I think the other vendors will up their price to maintain the differential that once existed between Russian steel and brass.

Gun control by a million cuts.

People are dumping their x39 guns currently because of the ammo ban. Meaning prices on guns are dropping and sellers are getting less. If you wanted to sell, you should've sold in March and April when everyone was pantshitting over the post-election politics. You missed your opportunity to cash out.

As i said the money would just go into another ak + ammo anyway. Just not 5.45. The internal issue is i feel if i am going to sell it, now is the time to do it. I don't want to end up in a situation where the ammo price climbs and im left with a rifle i use once a year and just collects dust. If i had FU money this wouldn't even be a thought. Id just keep it. Im just trying to think ahead.

I'd sell it, but not because of the ammo costs. I'm not into keeping things around that collect dust, unless it's something collectable or sentimental. What niche does this fill for you? Does it do anything that some other firearm doesn't do? How badly do you expect to need that kind of ammo versatility, and for how long?

Again, you can figure all this out. And once you do, I'll offer a hundo for it. Cash! [wave]

Back
Top Bottom