40S&W ammo

I have a little over 200 rounds left I bought from someone in the classifieds. After a few ftf and 3 squib rounds I want to get rid of it.
I was going to throw it all away but now think maybe someone here will want it. Should I list it for free or toss it?

I have a little over 200 rounds left I bought from someone in the classifieds. After a few ftf and 3 squib rounds I want to get rid of it.
I was going to throw it all away but now think maybe someone here will want it. Should I list it for free or toss it?

I assume they're reloads? If so, you can give them to a reloader and they could salvage the brass and bullets

I am in arlington. I am not sure if they are reloads or not. They were in plastic bags when I got them so maybe they are.

Doesn't sound like very reliable ammo, guys. You sure you'd want to shoot it in your gun? He had some squibs mixed in there. I wonder if there might be some KaBooms as well? Gotta be careful.

Doesn't sound like very reliable ammo, guys. You sure you'd want to shoot it in your gun? He had some squibs mixed in there. I wonder if there might be some KaBooms as well? Gotta be careful.

I wouldn't even shoot it in your gun ;)

Id pull the bullets and reuse the brass.

Back
Top Bottom