40% off Sitewide 5.11 Discount Code

Yes 40% off and free shipping no minimum Just not valid on Clarence items. Got myself 2 t shirts for $11 can't complain

Sometimes sizes come back on stock so keep checking guys. Wish they had more XL gloves in stock.

So many pants styles to choose from. shooters is a great place to try 5.11 pants but I won't make it up there in time.

Got the MOAB 6, Rush 12 and the 10.6 horizontal molle pouch. $125 for the lot. Thats a great deal, thanks for the heads up on this! Now to mull over a pair of those hiking shoes.

Last edited:
Good deal, thanks. The promo code and free shipping still work as of now. Sites a bit slow, but that could be due to demand. It certainly works better than the NES group buy did. [crying]

Too soon?

Another possible 3% off if you're using FatWallet! And another 1% off for cashback through your credit card [smile]

ETA: Also, a hell of a deal on their Range bag. Since it's normally $100 everywhere.

Last edited:
I can't get the code to work. UGG

The code is supposed to be good till the 31st. I can't get it to work no matter how I type it in or how many times I try???

Last edited:
I can't get the code to work. UGG

The code is supposed to be good till the 31st. I can't get it to work no matter how I type it in or how many times I try???

Same here...no workie. It worked at lunch time but where I work has crap internet and the checkout page wouldn't load but the discount did apply. I figured I'd try when I got home...now no such luck.

Back
Top Bottom