WTS 40 Gram Silica Gel Unit Desiccant / Great for Ammo Cans / 3 for $21.00 shipped

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Description: 3 sealed canisters of desiccant. Desiccant contains 40 grams of silica gel contained within a compact aluminum canister. Provides lifetime protection and has a built-in indicator that turns from blue to pink to signal the need for reactivation. Easy to reactivate in any oven, and protects up to 3 cubic feet.

• Great for ammo cans and small safes
  • Great for Pelican cases
  • Prevents rust, mildew, corrosion, and spoilage
  • Crystals drink up moisture from the air
  • Protect your valuables
  • Reactivate Indefinitely
Other great uses:
Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Units used within enclosed storage spaces can help prevent:
rust, corrosion, oxidation, tarnish of tools, sporting, hunting & fishing equipment, electronic
equipment, hearing aids, coin collections & silverware;
mildew, fungus, mold, odor, spoilage of seasonal storage items, collectibles, clothes, leather,
horse tack; spotting, toning, stains, gum damage, cracks to stamp collections, valuable documents & photos; shortened “shelf-life” of photographic film, batteries; fogging of camera & telescope lenses; deterioration of seeds, bulbs, animal grain, foods and medicines.
Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Units used within a sealed container can repair cell phones,
pagers, 2 way radios, cameras, car remotes, computers, hand held devices and other
electronic equipment that has been exposed to moisture.
Hydrosorbent units can be reactivated indefinitely and provide a lifetime of protection.

Selling Terms: FTF or free shipping

Price: 3 canisters shipped USPS for $21.00

Payment: Paypal ([email protected] or USPS money order)

Pictures: desiccant01.jpgdessicant02.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom