• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Systematic killing of Christians in Nigeria

There were also separate attacks on CHURCHES killing 12 and 17 respectively in 2017 and 2018 in Nigeria.

And in the Central African Republic 30+ and 16+ in 2014 and 2018 respectively, at the SAME CHURCH.

The US media doesn’t care about Africa. That’s just how it is.

The US media doesn’t care about Latin America or Asia either.

As much as the media LOVES to go on these white hating guilt trips and support multi culturalism and diversity, the truth is, as far as events worldwide, they mainly only focus on majority white, European, and/or English speaking countries.

Looks like it's open season on Christians worldwide..... sadly, I expect to be seeing more incidents like this in the next few days. Easter is coming! High alert!

I guess that progs and the LSM only GAF when Muslims are slaughtered.

The hubub related to the shooting in NZ was clearly just another example of selective outrage by the LSM b/c it fit their false narrative

The liberal take on that is that it's some sort of ethnic dispute, nothing to do with Islam.

It's an entire religion of radicals hiding behind a thin veil of peace! Every Muslim family is a terror cell waiting to be activated! The liberals won't see this until there is another attack on US soil that kills one of theirs ....

They actually kill more non Christians there it’s a sh*thole either way.

There's literally been a feud between the Muslim Fulani herder and Christians for at least 3 years that I can find(they call it a feud but seems more like the Muslims just killing the Christians) see my other link, over 6k of the Christians have been killed(and yes i know people in africa have been killing each other since the dawn of time)

Clashes between Christian farmers and Muslim herders in Nigeria | Africanews

Last edited:
There's literally been a feud between the Muslim Fulani herder and Christians for at least 3 years that I can find(they call it a feud but seems more like the Muslims just killing the Christians) see my other link, over 6k of the Christians have been killed(and yes i know people in africa have been killing each other since the dawn of time)

Clashes between Christian farmers and Muslim herders in Nigeria | Africanews

They’ve been killing each other for many hundreds of years.

LINK: UK Denies Asylum To Christian Convert From Iran Because "Christianity Is Not Peaceful"

...The UK has denied asylum to an Iranian man because he said on his application that he converted from Islam to the "peaceful" religion of Christianity, according to The Independent.

The Home Office quoted excerpts from the bible in the man's rejection letter - saying the book of Revelations is "filled with imagery of revenge, destruction, death and violence," and concluded that "These examples are inconsistent with your claim that you converted to Christianity after discovering it is a ‘peaceful’ religion, as opposed to Islam which contains violence, rage and revenge....

Back
Top Bottom