4 Year old shoots Babysitter

Police: Angry Ohio boy, 4, shoots baby sitter

Tue Jan 6, 12:22 am ET

JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter.

Eighteen-year-old Nathan Beavers was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.

4-year-old, shotgun, mobile home, teenage boys babysitting...there is so much wrong with this picture [rofl]

BTW, I am glad nobody got seriously injured.

I'd like to hear more before I solidify an opinion, but preliminary indications are putting this high on the BS meter. I have two boys (5 & 3 years) neither of whom could hold up a shotgun to shoot it. I have to wonder if this was a case of teenagers F'n around with a shotgun and concocting a "clever" story to try to cover up their stupidity.

+1 on the BS meter...

my 6 year old wouldn't be able to lift the muzzle of my shotgun to hit someone in the arm, let alone the injury that she would sustain to herself when she pulled the trigger from the recoil.

I've seen teenagers that have fallen flat from a shotguns recoil, +1 on BS, if this was true, they would be mentioning that the kid dislocated his shoulder or was knocked out from the thing hitting him in the head after the blast.

Hmmmm let's see,babysitter watching a lil kid in a trailer and he doesen't see him getting a shotgun?I agree,the BS meter should be right off the charts.What probably happened was teens playing with gun and something bad happened and they blamed the lil kid.

definitely does NOT pass the sniff test. +1 with the missing word Clinotus. I's like to submit a possible second missing word, Weed.

What we need is a news report saying the rest of the teens couldn't stop laughing and asking for twinkies while being interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom