4 year old kid shoots a 6 year old in the head

What's the correct age to give someone access to a loaded gun?
In this state (as in NY, I assume) when properly supervised or of legal age or when licensed?
Well, we should all just endorse the laws of NY, then.
You wanted a philosophical answer instead of a legal one?

OK, after you've trained them , they are of sufficient age to understand things and you give them permission. Until then LOCK UP YOUR GUNS WHEN THEY ARE NOT IN USE.

Sad, but I'm glad LEO's aren't getting special treatment there.

I too would like the Cali parents charged for the knife

This whole household appeared to be a shit show...9 kids i think it said, kids watching kids...seems like a bad situation for kids

Well, you can't waste a good opportunity to question and harass everyone about the sorry state of affairs when it comes to the burden of onerous law, so I figured I'd toss in my pet project again, just for the heck of it.

I see you got the point. Well, if not the point then the effect.

Cheers.

Well, you can't waste a good opportunity to question and harass everyone about the sorry state of affairs when it comes to the burden of onerous law, so I figured I'd toss in my pet project again, just for the heck of it.

Cheers.

No. The sigh was because you didn't get the point.

Again.

Cheers.

Still here.

-Trolling via S3.-

Back
Top Bottom