4 year old kid shoots a 6 year old in the head

mikeyp

NES Member
Last edited:
Hey don't forget about the 2 black kids recently in nj that killed the white girl for her bike and then put her in the dumpster!

Charles.

ban black people(they do kill at 7 times the rate of white people.) Dishonest to talk murder without mentioning who is doing all the killing.

When I was in middle school, something like this happened in East Boston. Must've been 1980 or so. A kid found a gun in a field. Thinking it was a toy, he picked it up, pointed at his friend, and shot. The other boy was killed. I was a classmate of the victim's sister.

I had the talk last night with my 6 and 8yo boys about what to do if they ever found a gun.

One of these days I'm going to put up a bet on the forum (say $50 to Comm2A) if we can go short time (I'm thinking about 24 hours) without retarded news threads like this.

We need to ban something STAT! after all " We must do SOMETHING " as this is all our faults, and Obama and his DHS are gonna make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen again.

Who the **** left a loaded rifle where a four year-old could get ahold of it??

Bad parenting.

BINGO. a**h***s like Piers Morgan will jump on the "ban guns" bandwagon with this latest news while ignoring the problem. Retarded owners.

We need to ban something STAT! after all " We must do SOMETHING " as this is all our faults, and Obama and his DHS are gonna make sure this kind of stuff doesn't happen again.

Ban the kids! It's for the kids! Wait, wut?

One of these days I'm going to put up a bet on the forum (say $50 to Comm2A) if we can go short time (I'm thinking about 24 hours) without retarded news threads like this.

But, GUNZ!!?

Besides, how else are we going to assert our moral superiority on the internet if we can't point at some news story that show that stupid people do stupid things that we would never do?

But, GUNZ!!?

Besides, how else are we going to assert our moral superiority on the internet if we can't point at some news story that show that stupid people do stupid things that we would never do?

I doubt I would have to pay the bet, even if I did it several times. When I have some spare cash I'll do it and keep tabs on how long it took to fail, along with other cases in the 24 hour span all with who the OP's were.

I doubt I would have to pay the bet, even if I did it several times. When I have some spare cash I'll do it and keep tabs on how long it took to fail, along with other cases in the 24 hour span all with who the OP's were.

why not create a pool everyone that puts in $x.xx gets to pick a date and time for the next stupid article, with the caveat you can't post your own winning article, members only section

why not create a pool everyone that puts in $x.xx gets to pick a date and time for the next stupid article, with the caveat you can't post your own winning article, members only section

I should keep track of the overall losses also. I think I'll do it soon.

I'd be really surprised if I had to pay it out.

And after that I will run one to see how long we can go without someone, with no meaningful contribution to a thread, posting just to bitch about someone having the nerve to exercise their 1st amendment rites by discussing gun related topics on a gun forum. I'm guessing about 24 min. or however long it takes dench to reply...

Father of 4yr old shooter has been arrested, "accused of having multiple unsecured weapons accessible to children" and "charged with six counts of child endangerment and a disorderly person's offense for enabling access by minors to a loaded firearm".

Charges Filed Against NJ Father of 4-Year-Old Boy Who Shot and Killed Neighbor, 6 | NBC New York

what about the girl that was stabbed to death in Cali? her 12 year old brother has been arrested in the stabbing. i think the parents should be charged for providing these children easy access to knives.

And after that I will run one to see how long we can go without someone, with no meaningful contribution to a thread, posting just to bitch about someone having the nerve to exercise their 1st amendment rites by discussing gun related topics on a gun forum. I'm guessing about 24 min. or however long it takes dench to reply...

Oh, the irony of this post.

it varies by child, I have met some 30yo I wouldn't trust with a loaded rifle and some 8yo I would

This. It is sad really. "Firearms" should be the class taught right after wood shop in middle school. I grew up with a LEO for a father. So there were always guns around but they were no big deal. Since I was trained and allowed to shoot regularly there was no "mystery" associated with them. Kids will always be more interested in the thing they are told to never touch. Train them early and the guns will loose a lot of the allure that has them sneaking in to try to find them when the parents aren't around.

Of course some kids are just idiots. Like my friend who at 18 or 19 yrs old, after a fight with is father about responsibility, decided to "teach his father a lesson" by taking his glock from the never locked lock box just to see how long it would take for him to notice. It actually took about 5 months before he noticed it was missing. Meanwhile the loaded glock was in an unlocked draw in his dorm room on the UMD campus. It was just an epic fail all around.

Oh, the irony of this post.

LOL I was waiting to see if anyone would pick up on it... Although it is only so ironic since, I clicked on the thread because I was interested in its contents. Where dench only did it to complain. No one is forced to read a thread they are not interested in just move along... Also I later went on to make a "meaningful contribution", or as meaningful as anyone's opinion or personal experiences can be, to the thread.

Moral of the story being; If you like the thread topic then read it and contribute. If not then don't...

Sad, but I'm glad LEO's aren't getting special treatment there.

I too would like the Cali parents charged for the knife

Back
Top Bottom