• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

4 ways Dems will cheat to win in 2020

4 ways Dems will cheat to win in 2020:

1. Allow illegal immigrants to vote:
Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote

2. Change the voting age from 18 to 16:
Dem lawmaker introduces amendment to lower voting age to 16 in federal elections

3. Get rid of electorial college and have election won by popular vote:
The Civil War Scenario You May Not Have Considered

4. Dems call fowl on Republican gerrymandering, and then use gerrymandering to only favor dems:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...-face-against-gerrymandered-districts-n917511

This one cracks me up with all the left wing bloviating. If Trump wins the next popular vote I can guarantee you that states like CA and others that are trying to be coy about attempting to bypass the electoral college will be frantically changing that law in the middle of the night before seeing one single electoral vote go to Trump. It reminds me of what happened when Kennedy died while in office. At the time Romney was governor and under MA law Romney got to pick his successor to fill out the rest of Kennedy's term. But the democrats changed the law under cover of darkness to deny Romney the ability to appoint a republican senator. When Romney left office and Patrick took over the legislature very quietly under cover of darkness once again changed the law back to what it used to be.

This one cracks me up with all the left wing bloviating. If Trump wins the next popular vote I can guarantee you that states like CA and others that are trying to be coy about attempting to bypass the electoral college will be frantically changing that law in the middle of the night before seeing one single electoral vote go to Trump. It reminds me of what happened when Kennedy died while in office. At the time Romney was governor and under MA law Romney got to pick his successor to fill out the rest of Kennedy's term. But the democrats changed the law under cover of darkness to deny Romney the ability to appoint a republican senator. When Romney left office and Patrick took over the legislature very quietly under cover of darkness once again changed the law back to what it used to be.

I agree. They are ruthless and have absolutely no dignity for the country or the laws. That's why I think Rand Paul was wrong saying if we declare a national emergency to build a wall, the Dems will declare a national emergency to repeal the 2nd Amendment. We can't play by the rules when we know they don't. They're going to repeal the 2nd Amendment with any possible underhand trick at their disposal. Look at Hawaii:
Hawaii Democrats Want U.S. Congress to Consider Repeal of Second Amendment

It reminds me of what happened when Kennedy died while in office. At the time Romney was governor and under MA law Romney got to pick his successor to fill out the rest of Kennedy's term. But the democrats changed the law under cover of darkness to deny Romney the ability to appoint a republican senator. When Romney left office and Patrick took over the legislature very quietly under cover of darkness once again changed the law back to what it used to be.

Right church, wrong pew.
The Mass dems in the legislature took the power to fill a vacant senate seat away from governor Romney when they were anticipating Kerry to win the 2004 election. Thankfully horseface lost, but the rules had already been changed. Fat Boy Ted kicked off when The Devaluator was governor, but since the rules were changed, it only allowed him to put a temporary replacement in the empty seat, and forced a special election which was won by Brown, but that was only for the remainder of Teds term.

1. Allow illegal immigrants to vote:
Democrats Vote To Give Illegal Immigrants The Right To Vote

2. Change the voting age from 18 to 16:
Dem lawmaker introduces amendment to lower voting age to 16 in federal elections

4. Dems call fowl on Republican gerrymandering, and then use gerrymandering to only favor dems:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...-face-against-gerrymandered-districts-n917511
You forgot ballot "harvesting" and bogus registrations.

The 19th amendment secured this country's future.

It was only a matter of time before we were governed by feeling and emotions rather than logic and common sense.

Spot on correct! Not all women vote like that but enough do to screw the country up royally.

Back
Top Bottom