4 shot dead in Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's not so 'glamourous' as being gunned down by a Mexican drug cartel - I was all ready to insert 'JT Ready not so ready', but the truth is likely less glamourous. It looks as if this hero gunned down his girlfriend and a toddler...Unless this is some well-orchestrated set-up, it appears 'JT Ready' proved himself to be just a murderous, piece of shit...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/multiple-people-shot-inside-gilbert-home-5-2-2012

this is the first story i have seen where they mention JT Ready as the shooter, everything i had read before the Police were still unsure of who opened fire, JT Ready was just one of the dead. If this is true he really is a vile P.O.S. what kind of man kills a toddler?

this is the first story i have seen where they mention JT Ready as the shooter, everything i had read before the Police were still unsure of who opened fire, JT Ready was just one of the dead. If this is true he really is a vile P.O.S. what kind of man kills a toddler?

This, if the guy did it he's a scumbag, even alive he was an unsavory sort but I'd rather not label someone a child killer unless there is actual evidence of it. Everything I read was "a bunch of people died and this guy was one of them, he's done bad things before and stood for bad things" basically the media wrote a story that insinuated this guy was the shooter without any actual evidence he was the shooter other than the media didn't like him.

Seems like regardless of whether he was the shooter the media told everyone he was so therefore he is.

I dont know any of the facts of this case yet, as its under investigation, but there are some things i do know about JT Ready:

1. Hes a fat guy
2. He cannot assemble a group of people with the same uniform, ever.
3. Hes a Neo Nazi
4. Hes a massive racist
5. Supporting JT Ready, in any capacity is gay

One of our stellar thinkers on NES said something along the lines of 'why would he be wearing body armor if he was going to commit suicide.' Well, I dont know the facts about this case, but its fairly easy to speculate that if you plan on killing people, and have body armor, like we all know JT Ready has, then you're going to wear it in case you run into resistance. Its really not that hard to connect the dots on that one.

Either way, JT Ready is dead. Regardless of the circumstances, one less Neo Nazi hate machine would generally be considered a good thing in most cases. I dont remember reading many history accounts where people were upset about SS and Waffen SS losses in WW2.

The only people who are going to be upset are the JT Ready Fan Boi club, several members reside here and the guy with the Waffen SS rune on his rifle that posts in the gallery. [rofl]

I don't care much about this JT whatever you call him, but who is fan boi-ing for him?

I don't care much about this JT whatever you call him, but who is fan boi-ing for him?

Yea really, I was just asking a tongue-in-cheek kind of question poking fun at the fat guy and I get thrown into some crazy persons rant. I don't even know what this JT Ready guy is all about.

Yea really, I was just asking a tongue-in-cheek kind of question poking fun at the fat guy and I get thrown into some crazy persons rant. I don't even know what this JT Ready guy is all about.

oh, the fan club hasn't shown up yet, and probably wont given the developing facts. they can be found in that open carry Arizona thread.

train-wreck.jpg

oh, the fan club hasn't shown up yet, and probably wont given the developing facts. they can be found in that open carry Arizona thread.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the so called "JT fan bois" to out themselves here.

You have serious issues bud, you should seek professional help, you need it.

ETA: nevermind...[hmmm]

Last edited:
Man, I don't like you. Let me add you to ignore...

Another JT Fan Boi added to the ignore list.

FIGHT!............ FIGHT!.............. FIGHT!.............. FIGHT!

[rofl]

damn, dude! you are GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom