• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

4 Seasons 5.56 ammo

Just called.

They said they have a "descent amount" of ammo left.

Around 2:30 they had maybe 50-75 boxes left on the shelf, I was just eyeballing it though so it could have been more/less. Considering the guy in front of me and the guy behind me were both grabbing the limit as well, I’m going so assume they wouldn’t last through tomorrow but what do I know?

Around 2:30 they had maybe 50-75 boxes left on the shelf, I was just eyeballing it though so it could have been more/less. Considering the guy in front of me and the guy behind me were both grabbing the limit as well, I’m going so assume they wouldn’t last through tomorrow but what do I know?

Go back in and get me 5 boxes. I am too far away to make it. [laugh]

Damn it, already home! I'm living in the Stone Age my friend, I should have a tag line after my post saying "Sent from my computer at home, as I am the last human on earth without a cell phone"

Sorry to go off topic. I think thats awesome, I wish I could just toss my cell.

I was at Four Seasons around 2 this afternoon. They still had at least 50 boxes of 5.56 available as well as 7.62x39 for $7.50/box of 20. They had no target pistol ammo other than .380 and .38.

Carl had new S&W M&P15's available for sale, so maybe the big gun rush is beginning to abate.

They must have had more in the back, I got there around 4:30 today and they had probably over 100 boxes of the 5.56 left for $9.99/20

Back
Top Bottom