• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

4/20/22 NHAC MEETING

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
Hello NES members! GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS??!! 4/20/22, THIRD WEDNESDAY OF THE MONTH IS HERE!! This is your opportunity to attend the NH Arms Collectors meeting. Basically it's a 2 hour gun show, from 6-8pm you will have a chance to buy all kinds of gun stuff. Ammo (brass, blanks, etc) books, magazines, parts etc. Also, you can join the club. $40 per year gets you twice a month meetings 1st and 3rd Wednesday's. Free table usage at meetings, as a MEMBER. Free attendance (or as required) at scheduled shows (Saturday's as history has shown). These MEETINGS are great get togethers of LIKE MINDED GUN PEOPLE!! Jim from Boston attended last month, sold a ton of affordable ammo and a bunch of C&R eligible rifles..
Weather is supposed to be good and sunset at 7:30pm!
Ask for Chris, I'll be there!

IBEW LOCAL 490 48 AIRPORT RD CONCORD, NH 03301​

There was a fantastic turnout last night! Many new members, a lot of C&R guns sold, and MUCH ammunition!! Thank you to everyone that attended! Next meeting will be Wednesday, May 4th, then followed by Wednesday May 18th, run up to our first 200 table gun show in the Concord ice arena, Saturday, May 28th!!

I'm coming tomorrow bringing items to sell. First time. Are there tables already set up? How many people usually show up? Thank you! Excited!

I'm coming tomorrow bringing items to sell. First time. Are there tables already set up? How many people usually show up? Thank you! Excited!
Post says Wednesday the 4th, so it might be a little lonely tomorrow [smile]

I'll try to make it, definitely going the 28th.

THANKS GUYS FOR POSTING!! YOU MUST ALREADY BE A MEMBER OF THE CLUB TO USE FREE TABLES AT THE MEETINGS. IT HAS BEEN VERY BUSY AT THE MEETINGS. LOTS OF TRANSACTIONS.

I posted below., Please don't be disappointed, you must already be a MEMBER to use free tables. I recommend, coming to the meeting and signing up, by the next meeting you will have a "badge" and be able to use the FREE tables. We have about 60 tables for the club members, and we set them up at about 5:45pm before the meeting starts.

Back
Top Bottom