4/14-15 Concord Ice Arena gun show

ChrisNH

Dealer
NES Member
4/14-15 The Concord, NH ice arena gun show is scheduled. I will be present at this show with ammo, magazines (some pre-ban), books, bayonets and other stuff. Come say hello! Exit 14 off 93N
9-5 Saturday, 9-2 Sunday. Maybe the weather will be nice also!

I "semi" plan on being there but not until later on Saturday morning if I do go...Don't feel like standing outside for a hour waiting to get in. Do you know where you will set up Chris? If I go, I'll swing by and say hi...

Hello! Thanks for inquiring! In the past, Diprete set me up in the far left corner of the arena. When you come in the entrance, there is a set of double doors, in the back of the arena, that we use to load in on Friday.

I "semi" plan on being there but not until later on Saturday morning if I do go...Don't feel like standing outside for a hour waiting to get in. Do you know where you will set up Chris? If I go, I'll swing by and say hi...

New England Events owns multiple news outlets and radio stations, NEE will also advertise on Rock101 this week for the show. I don't know what everybody listens to in your cars, on my way to work at 7am I like 101.

I'm going to be there by myself (just one table) and will probably be on the left side along the hockey boards.

ETA: Right where I thought; between the penalty boxes. Figuring a good crowd today with tomorrow's forecast :eek:

Last edited:
I was setting up last night and there are a lot of vendors from out of state at this show. I've got .303, .308, 30-06, .30 carbine, 7.62x54r, 7.92(8mm), 5.56(.223), 8x56, 22lr, collectible 22lr, 30-06, 45acp. My tables are in the far left (from the front) stop by and say "Hi!"

just got back. usual stuff. not a lot f C&R like the old days but that's the way it is. worth $9 to walk around, i didn't "need" or find anything i couldn't live with out but worth the trip up

I saw a 1911a1 remington rand 1943 for $1200. i think that was a deal but I'm still learning- and just bought a nicer one. I saw a colt 1911a1 for $1600 but the dealer was really busy. i took it as a sign to keep $$ in my pocket....haha

I did see a Beautiful M48 Yugo Mauser for $500 with Bayonet. I should have bought Rockriver1's for $400 in the classifieds before it sold LOL.

Last edited:
Yesterday was very busy with a decent crowd until around 4. Wasn't expecting much today but the roads were better than expected and you couldn't rake the lawn. Best Sunday crowd I've seen in years.

I had a very good weekend and would like to thank everyone who bought stuff from me..

I would agree with Blackmore! Outstanding Sunday. Considering most of us vendors were concerned that we'd be twiddling our thumbs because of the weather, it was very surprising. We moved a lot of ammo! I'll be posting what I have left in a couple of days. Also, I will be updating my magazine listing when I receive some new inventory.
Thanks to everybody who came to the show!

sux I missed it,, my home improvement project got seriously out of control and took several days to return the plumbing to functional,,not my idea of a fun weekend.

Back
Top Bottom