• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB 3M Versaflo TR-600 HIK PAPR

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
You may be right -- I may be crazy.

I'm working in direct patient care and experiencing a significant shortage of PPE while testing and treating COVID-19. At this rate I'm not going to be able to avoid exposure and tapping out of care for at least 2-4 weeks. Already see it happening to colleagues at an unsustainable rate. So I'm looking for a PAPR to maximize protective measures. Sure there are some in the relief pipeline but distributors have told our head of infection control that they're only working with the hospitals they already signed contracts with; this leaves me on my own finding a unit if I'll use one before 2021. Amazon is sold out (even the price gougers), Craigslist has none, and the couple listings on Ebay have blocked sales to individuals. Looking for an NES connection so I can avoid getting sick and dropping out of my clinic, leaving us even more short and the system even more overwhelmed. The criteria I'm thinking of:

- No attached welding shield.
- Prefer new over used so 1) there's no concern of introducing dirty equipment to our medical facility and 2) the battery will be fresh and last longest.
- Prefer hard top over soft so it can be cleaned easiest and last longest.

These leave me looking for the 3M Versaflo TR-600 (heavy industry kit) for the included TR-632 high-capacity battery and included filter. (all items listed in this kit) Sure you can replace filters for the job requirements but everyone is sold out. I imagine someone among us has a connection through prepping or industry. If you can meet me within the week with one such kit I'll pay $2000 cash (10% over non-shortage market price), 1000 rds of CCI .22, and 1000 rds of your choice: Federal FMJ .380, 9mm, or .45ACP (assuming I can legally transfer ammo to you). Provide a spare new TR-632 battery and I'll give you all 4000 rds listed. Most of all you'll have my gratitude, prayers, and karma level over 9000. Please PM with any availability. I'll drive within 6 hours of Worcester. Yes, this is nuts, but 1) this price is cheaper than unpaid leave after burning through sick time, 2) I want to stay in that fight while lives are literally at stake, and 3) I've got a pregnant wife I'd rather not bring the bug home to. Thanks for considering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom