• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

37 intentionally hit by woman driving on Las Vegas Strip sidewalk, 1 killed

Intentional act, but definitely NOT terrorism according to a police spokesman. At least that's what he said on TV a few minutes ago. I wonder what the suspects name is?

Ban cars with trunk-mounted spoilers, tinted windows, wheels other than steelies, and more than five gears. It's for the children.

As if Paris hasn't already suffered enough.

I heard on the news this morning that she had a kid in the car with her. Crazy bitch.

A witness: Michael Jackson? Was he wearing a glove?

One witness, Los Angeles resident Michael Jackson, said the car was initially driving slowly on the sidewalk, and someone tried to get it to stop. Jackson said the car sped up when it reached a group of people.

"It accelerated, and it just plowed through the group of people, and we were in shock," said Jackson. "Then it kind of hopped off the curb, and there was a lady that was stuck under the car, and when it hopped back on the curb, she was laying between the curb and the street, and she wasn't moving at all."

Notice the narrative though " Terrorism " must keep up the " We are doing something " narrative!

We need our leaders in this country to have a serious discussion about the car violence epidemic.

We should picket out side of AAA, as they are a hate-mongering organization that promotes the death of children with car violence.

The govt should go after the car makers for not advertising the dangers of owning cars.

So far, no name for the attacker. As I always mention, the longer the time between incident until name is given, the higher the chance for the attacker to be from a protected class.

To soon to compare, but - in Israel, in the past three months, there have been multiple cases of such terror attacks - where cars were used as the weapon of attack.

As always, everything that can be done to avoid dubbing this as a terror attack - will be done, but at this point,
it's too early to judge either way.

After the Assault Oldsmobile ban of 2004, they said we'd be safe from those affordable yet well apportioned 4 speed automatic military death machines with their air conditioning, leather seats and bayonet lugs.

Mass mowing incident.
im starting a 503c and getting a billboard.
S.W.D.V.
stop women driver violence.

Automobiles will now be limited to three tires. Spokesman for AAA states these new neutered cars will be significantly safer. Of course, LEO will be allowed four tires and a spare in the trunk.

[rofl] NES never skimps out on humor.

Pretty soon they'll be ban on assault velocities. Who knows? Maybe they'll start advocating for driverless cars so our children stay safe from people. Sheesh!

Pretty soon they'll be banning people with assault-type personalities. Fully multiautomatic assault-type thoughts.

This should be all over the news - it's really scary, cause it could happen on any street in America, at any time, and you can't tackle a car.

Cue the censorship in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1. . .

Last edited:
I don't blame Lakeisha. I blame America's fascination with and easy access to cars as the real perpetrator of this crime.

It's interesting that the Sheriff is backing away from the earlier "This is not terrorism." statement and saying that it doesn't appear to be terrorism. He also said that they made some statements that support the not terrorism opinion, but he wouldn't say what those statements were.

She's likely to be arraigned tomorrow.

I don't blame Lakeisha. I blame America's fascination with and easy access to cars as the real perpetrator of this crime.
Me neither. Someone must have done something that triggered her, something racist probably. Perhaps a comment on the radio about lowering taxes. There was no way she could have prevented this. The rest of society should have made sure there were no triggers for her. A trigger free society is the right of everyone (who is not a white male). She was driving that way just trying to reach her safe space.

Sent via Tapatalk on my Android phone. Good news; Tapatalk sucks less than it used to.

Back
Top Bottom