• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Page layout issue

Kisspik002

NES Member
Sorry for another issue but when I open my profile or a thread I started the top of the page is cut out from the advertisements, like its pushing down over the page cutting off the top portion. I cant read the top of the page. On the forum pages it seems fine. Does it on my laptop and iPad.

Thanks.

I had the same problem and had to update to iOS 11 and it fixed the issue. Also try clearing your cookies and data

Sorry for another issue but when I open my profile or a thread I started the top of the page is cut out from the advertisements, like its pushing down over the page cutting off the top portion. I cant read the top of the page. On the forum pages it seems fine. Does it on my laptop and iPad.

Thanks.

This is a bug in iOS 10 or below. Updating to the latest version of iOS or using Chrome should resolve your issue. I'm continue to see what I can do to fix the issue, but it won't be until Monday at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom