• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CA virtue signaller smashes his AR

allen-1

NES Member
His exact quote is below, he fears that his gun could "so easily become a part of another situation like that" - Yup; worried that his AR might "do something", destroys it with a hammer. This is such total BS.

My AR's aren't going to be used for evil because I'm not an evil person, and I keep control of my firearms.

He's nothing more than a grandstanding AHOLE who wants to stand in the spotlight and be patted on the head like a good little boy.

Now he can stand there and pat himself on the back until his arm hurts. Ahole.

Link: http://wfla.com/2017/11/18/video-gun-enthusiast-destroys-assault-rifle-in-wake-of-mass-shootings/

Excerpt:
RIVERSIDE COUNTY, Calif. (WFLA) — A gun enthusiast from southern California says he is taking a step to help destroy gun violence.

One of Chad Vachter’s prized possessions was a thousand-dollar AR-15 assault rifle. After seeing the growing number of mass shootings in the country, Vachter said he was fed up and decided to take a hammer to his gun, destroying it.

“I can’t do it,” he said. “I can’t have something in my house that so easily could become a part of another situation like that, and I’m not going to be desensitized to it. I refuse to.”

He blames it on his son and not he being man enough to go without an assault weapon.

http://www.guns.com/2017/11/21/california-gun-rights-supporter-destroys-ar-15-after-mass-shootings/

The Truth About Guns: with Video

“It makes me feel like I’ve been a small man to think that I needed one of these,” Vachter said. “The other night, when I read the thing about the school in Northern California, I cried and I haven’t felt good since, and although I’m still sad for all the people and all the victims affected, I feel like I’ve done the only thing that I can do in this equation.”

http://www.kmir.com/story/36872317/local-gun-supporter-destroys-ar-15
Local Gun Supporter Destroys AR-15

After smashing the AR-15 to pieces, Vachter said it felt like a weight had been lifted. "It makes me feel like I've been a small man to think that I needed one of these," Vachter said. "The other night, when I read the thing about the school in Northern California, I cried and I haven't felt good since, and although I'm still sad for all the people and all the victims affected, I feel like I've done the only thing that I can do in this equation."

FUDD?
Vachter said he still supports The Second Amendment. He's still keeping his shot gun and pistol. He just wants to challenge other gun owners to destroy any deadly assault weapons.

Last edited:
I keep hearing the tired line of "people will just snap and use it to settle minor arguments" and think that it is the stupidest line ever. Then realize that the lefties really DO snap and start shooting. Seems to be something about projecting their own insecurities and mental illnesses on us that rings true.

FAKE NEWS.
This guy probably just went out and bought it.

I think I'll get my wife pregnant and have her get an abortion and put a video of it online because we already have enough kids and there are already too many unwanted starving children working as slaves in 3rd world countries. We can't possibly add the growing amount of mouths to be fed in the world. There are sick children being thrown off shirmpin boats in Thailand as I write this.

i like to think i'm keeping control of myself, that's what separates humans from lower animals.

Yup. What I said was "My AR's aren't going to be used for evil because I'm not an evil person, and I keep control of my firearms."; which could perhaps better have been said as "I'm not going to commit evil with my firearms, and I keep them secured so that NOBODY else is going to take them and use them.

As of this morning my wife and I own 8 ARs, and they're in gun safes.

I'm looking at that sentence, and I counted up again, and it's correct. HTF did I manage to acquire 8 AR's?
Before Sandy Hook I didn't even want one. I didn't buy one until Connecticut told me they were about to make them illegal to purchase.
Then I bought three.
The other five have been acquired since I left Connecticut.
I guess gun control really does work... phhhhhbbbbttt.

If you'd left me alone I'd probably still be shooting my 10/22.

One of Chad Vachter’s prized possessions was a thousand-dollar AR-15 assault rifle.

His prized possession is a M&P sport? Either CA has vastly overpriced guns and/or he's full of it. Probably didn't want to deal with the bullet button and the baby mag.

CA_Chad_Vachter_900.jpg

he is far from being a "gun enthusiast" with 1k rifle being the prized possession. He probably doesn't even have an "arsenal" of four or more guns :D If he had to pay 1k for a $500 rifle, I can see why he is angry. May be he should get an x-acto knife to cut off his tiny penus to prevent theoretical possibility of raping another goat.

As someone pointed out in the comments, it's a bottom of the line rifle that looks like recently purchased (with shop's tag) and never fired, i.e. it's a manufactured fake story.

Attachments

• CA Compliant AR15.jpg
    CA Compliant AR15.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
Maybe Maura's CA counterpart told the Bozo they wouldn't jam him up for the killy flashhider if he agreed to smash his entry level AR on video and post it for the good of the children

Somebody here on NES should do that just to troll the media.

Come up with some really fruity reasons why an AR is EVIL.

Call the media and stage a press conference.

Bring out all the funny memes and Giffords crap and smash the AR in front of everyone.

When it's all over, tell the world how your trolled them.

Now, that would be EPIC!!!

Somebody here on NES should do that just to troll the media.

Come up with some really fruity reasons why an AR is EVIL.

Call the media and stage a press conference.

Bring out all the funny memes and Giffords crap and smash the AR in front of everyone.

When it's all over, tell the world how your trolled them.

Now, that would be EPIC!!!

I see what you’re getting at and trolling would be a great idea, but I coulsbt get myself to destroying a firearm. It’s like burning literature but worse.

The media would selectively edit that press conference. Nothing good comes from talking to the media. They are hand & glove antis with bylines.

I think this was bantered about over some refreshments at a NES gathering. The pro side would need to be prepared to film the entirety of the event, to include wide angle shots of their cameras, from beginning to end with no cuts.

After the Anti's have their way they are exposed for the censoring, editing, bias in reporting the "News".

The final thought was the "news" organizations would justify their take based on available time in the newscast. The only place it would make a difference is on-line sources who already agreed with the 2nd Amd.

I see what you’re getting at and trolling would be a great idea, but I coulsbt get myself to destroying a firearm. It’s like burning literature but worse.

How about trying to destroy a Glock live on TV - only to realize they are indestructible!

Back
Top Bottom