• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Read vs. Unread thread, bolded text

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not able to easily identify which threads are "read" vs. unread, listed in a forum. The font is very similar.

It also used to be that if you clicked the little blue circle next the thread title it would bring you the first post that you hadn't read yet. As it is now, you have to scroll through all the things you've already read, for me anyway.

It also used to be that if you clicked the little blue circle next the thread title it would bring you the first post that you hadn't read yet. As it is now, you have to scroll through all the things you've already read, for me anyway.

That is still the case. There is a small blue button that will take you to the first unread message in a thread.

I am not sure what is going on with the Bold (unread) threads vs non-bold (read) threads. I do like that feature so I hope it can be revived.

That is still the case. There is a small blue button that will take you to the first unread message in a thread.

I am not sure what is going on with the Bold (unread) threads vs non-bold (read) threads. I do like that feature so I hope it can be revived.

intermittently at best for me.

Back
Top Bottom