• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Quotes

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
It appears that if you mark a post to quote it, but then don't use it, the quote remains active, even if you go to another thread.

I just had that happen to me. I picked two items I wanted to quote then clicked on the "Quote" button in the message reply block. A new (small) window opened up with about 4 quotes, two of which seemed to be from another thread. However this new window does offer the option to delete unwanted quotes.

It appears that if you mark a post to quote it, but then don't use it, the quote remains active, even if you go to another thread.

I just had that happen to me. I picked two items I wanted to quote then clicked on the "Quote" button in the message reply block. A new (small) window opened up with about 4 quotes, two of which seemed to be from another thread. However this new window does offer the option to delete unwanted quotes.

This is by design to allow you to capture quotes from multiple pages of a thread, or completely other threads. For a normal, single quote post, I would suggest using "Reply" instead.

Back
Top Bottom