• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-Stoner Parts

i cant comment on the triggers but a friend grabbed a upper on sale last year for a silly price IIRC $279 complete shipped.
Its nothing special basic M4 style. Has been dumping Wolf and Bear ammo through it with out any issues. He basically only shoots steel so no real accuracy to report on. I think for the most part stoner is one of those "ok" brands. just good enough for the most part and most likely just ever so slightly below mil spec....

I used some a few years ago for the price they where ok.

From my relatively untrained eye, the parts appear to be pretty good. Since I really can't "build" anything in this state now I am going to have to swap out parts in one of my existing rifles and see how they work.

It really depends on the item. AR Stoner is not a manufacturer, it is a private label brand for Midway. The parts are made by various manufacturers. Overall I have had good like with them

I have two of the Stoner LPKs and most of the parts seem pretty good. But in both packages the Magazine Catch seems very poorly finished. The surface areas which face outward have a poor surface finish which looks like what the surface finishing process was, it did not take on that area.

Back
Top Bottom