• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHITE RIVER JUNCTION VT SHOW, NOV. 24 & 25

The VT Gun Show Trail show in White River Junction is scheduled for November 24th & 25th unless someone knows something that I don't.

Even if you're relatively local its a very small show with a history of dealers with high prices.......

Its less than a quarter of the size of the show in Concord NH.......

If you're passing through it may be worth the price of admission but you will be disappointed if you're making a 2 plus hour drive for the show.........

I agree. I am relatively close to this show, and I plan several other stops while in the general area. I have had some luck with the "non-commercial" dealers, but that's about it. I certainly wouldn't make a special trip North for it.

The WRJ show in VT is often the same weekend as the show in West Lebanon N.H., but I don't see it like that this weekend. It's nice to be able to hit both shows the same day as they are only a short distance from each other. Both are "smaller" venues but offer a little change from the southern NH and Mass shows. Some of the vendors are the same, peddling the same stuff seen at every other show they are at, but I've found these two shows to have vendors I don't see at the southern shows like Concord, Manchester, Wilmington, Marlboro etc. I've done quite well at both of these upstate shows through the years. Yes there are the usual inflated prices a lot of dealers have, but there are some that are normal and will still haggle on the prices.

Jesus, Joseph, and Doggy-Style Mary!!! Did that show SUCK!!! Empty tables everywhere, high prices to boot. A complete waste of time if you aren't nearby like I was. I did score some hard to find brass dirt cheap. Hit Welch's in Lebanon after and grabbed some more brass. Strangest thing was seeing rebate coupons for various brand weapons on the counter again, like the old days. If you are from any distance away, I wouldn't bother.

Back
Top Bottom