Falmouth Police searching for man after seizure of multiple guns, ammunition

mikeyp

NES Member

Dunno - is she white?

Same charge - possession without Permit. If you need a hobby, follow both cases with rigor and do a compare/contrast Op Ed piece for the Globe - one 'perp' is a woman, the other is a 'minority', so there should be interest with regards to a disparity of justice (if one exists). I'd like to know the 'rational', ahem, justification for a teenager to bring a loaded handgun into a High School....

Even if he had a LTC, at least 2 of those mags are post ban.

Oh the huge manatee!

550 rounds? I dare say some people might have that many in a coffee can on your work bench.

My wife and I are shooting an IDPA match tomorrow. I just loaded mags for both of us, plus put 200 rounds in her range bag and 200 rounds in my range bag. That's 522 rounds. For a match.

That has nothing to do with with the mags loaded for my ARs or our carry guns.

JFC.

Anyone else notice the en-bloc clip?

9uDIyto.jpg
That is for the 8 barrel single shot punt rifle.

A search of a Falmouth home led to the seizure of multiple guns and hundreds of magazines.

Investigators said they found more than 550 rounds of ammunition and four high capacity magazines

I thought for sure this would be somewhere off of Central. Sort of the ass-water section of Falmouth.

I feel safer for sure.

550 rounds oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeezus these reports are insane. that's not even one trip to the range.

Anyone else notice the en-bloc clip?

9uDIyto.jpg

Yeah, I thought that was pretty random as well. I really hope there's not a Garand in that pile that goes along with it.

550 rounds oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeeezus these reports are insane. that's not even one trip to the range.

I shot more than that in 9mm alone yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom