K98 RIFLES

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
Hi guys our favorite C&R internet firearms sales CO. is putting out some K98 rifles.They are refinished, but have all matching numbers with no import markings. They state that they don't know who refinished them,but the rifles look to good to be true.

Those look just like all the Mitchell's mausers I have ever seen.
1499 and sold out already.
Don't know if you noticed but they are putting more and more up for auction also. So don't be surprised if they general mail order goes the way side.

Was there something I missed on the M39 auction they had? I thought $450-$650 was the going rate these days (maybe a higher for a nice piece), but it went for $1700? I didn't notice anything unique about it. Was it just a case of some poor saps seeing an auction by a "major C&R vendor" and deciding they just had to have it?

That M39 was made by Tikka and not particularly common. But yeah, price is insane.

Was there something I missed on the M39 auction they had? I thought $450-$650 was the going rate these days (maybe a higher for a nice piece), but it went for $1700? I didn't notice anything unique about it. Was it just a case of some poor saps seeing an auction by a "major C&R vendor" and deciding they just had to have it?

This along with many out there with disposable income still.
I know a few older guys. 2-3 pensions from the state. Retired military. No debt kids all grown up and think nothing of dropping several thousands on guns they want. Value really does not matter. There it is i want it heres the cash.
As i mentioned before i know guys who will buy thier limit of cmp offerings every year so thats $10k ish just for service grades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom