The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

It was just a question. I've been reading some of this thread and was just curious about what they should have done with that situation. Definitely not an easy one to handle. Like one of you said , it takes balls to go against that b***. She's out to get us all. Period.

I hope you have a thick skin.

Some here forget that every one of us started with "0" posts and joined on a specific day. That doesn't make someone a spy or a troll. Ron asked a legit question, those folks should grow up and cut him some slack.

The AG's trolls will read here and never post, they just report to their queen with the info gleaned here.

1) the press here will take every opportunity to slant and take out of context any story to make it against us gun owners
2)i haven't read all 50 something pages of this thread
3)a ffl in this state has to really believe in what they do to put up with all the crap that they have to put up with
4) the admins of this site have faith in this ffl

I will visit and shop at the gun parlor based on these facts.

1) the press here will take every opportunity to slant and take out of context any story to make it against us gun owners
2)i haven't read all 50 something pages of this thread
3)a ffl in this state has to really believe in what they do to put up with all the crap that they have to put up with
4) the admins of this site have faith in this ffl

I will visit and shop at the gun parlor based on these facts.

At the end of the day that's your choice, but every 4473 is going to go straight to the AG.

I can't imagine being comfortable with inviting the liberal media into an FFL, what a few weeks after Vegas none the less? With all the heat that was on the industry, with all of the negative press, and the bills being filed? Let alone providing them with a sound stage and props, knowing (1) in your post here - which if we know, they should know.

As for the AG pulling her crap a few years back with TGP? Well, if you know the tenuous authority under which 940 CMR 16.00 exists (MGL c 93A § 2c) you'd laugh your ass off. A jury full of fudds and antis could easily be made to see that there's no crime in selling EOPS roster-approved handguns (the result of an actual law; MGL c 140 § 123). Especially not a "crime" under the guise of calling an informed consumer a victim "deceit" based on the features of a product which meet the highest safety standards per actual MGL. TGP knuckled under and contributed to a nasty precedent, and in doing so agreed to share customer information with the devil herself - something they don't seem to be informing their customers of.

In my mind, whether TGP acted with or without malice, their consent decree with the AG's office makes them the equivalent of a cooperating witness wearing a wire. Now that we know they have been compromised (providing 4473s to the AG's office), they should be dead to us.

This is a good way of looking at it - they're wearing a wire.

Maybe you want to give them a pass for the Ch 5 thing - at the very least they can plead ignorance(a stretch). But the 4473s, not sure how anyone can get past that. You can say Mora has access to MIRCS records so what's the difference, but if that's the case why does she want them? Why the two orders Col. Jessup? Think about it, there's more info on a 4473 than what gets entered into MIRCS - there's a reason she's collecting them. She wants a few people in her pocket that she can use to roll up on another dealer she can turn, and make a similar arrangement. I wish that last sentence was about drug dealers instead of fully legal licensed firearms dealers.

Don't feed the beast.

This is a good way of looking at it - they're wearing a wire.

Maybe you want to give them a pass for the Ch 5 thing - at the very least they can plead ignorance(a stretch). But the 4473s, not sure how anyone can get past that. You can say Mora has access to MIRCS records so what's the difference, but if that's the case why does she want them? Why the two orders Col. Jessup? Think about it, there's more info on a 4473 than what gets entered into MIRCS - there's a reason she's collecting them. She wants a few people in her pocket that she can use to roll up on another dealer she can turn, and make a similar arrangement. I wish that last sentence was about drug dealers instead of fully legal licensed firearms dealers.

Don't feed the beast.

Absolutely.

To all reading this: Give this some thought:
- Perfectly legal for an FFL to transfer ANY (non-AW) handgun frame to a MA LTC. No "list" compliance required.
- 4473s show such frame transactions.
- Some in LE/AG are not happy with this ability to legally circumvent the List & AG Reg requirements.
- FA-10s only show complete gun transfers and thus won't show a mere frame being transferred.
- What do you think the AG can do with that info from TGP? Standby for another press conference on how the law is being ignored and more letters to shut it down. All thanks to "evidence willingly provided" by TGP!!

you don't roll your CIs with big potatoes, start small, call in a few favors, return favors, expand "relationship" with stick/carrot now that rat has been actualized.

I doubt that 4473 will be the next emergency, she's got more irons in fire and it's too complicated for sheep to grasp, she needs pizazz and more of it as election gets closer.

This is what Mora proven itself in:

1. Manufacture fake crisis where there is none to serve her timing, to advance her pursuit for higher offices. (7/20 edict, bumpfire bill, ammo by mail)

2. She steamrolled whatever democracy left in this blue state by invoking emergency to suspend normal rules to pull bill, to issue edicts blindsiding even moonbat legislation.

3. Game the system to her advantage by refusing FOIA on bullshit "ongoing investigation" clause. Tip of the iceberg.

4. Get shady deals like "voluntary" 4473 release under threat of $20'000 fine. Tip of the iceberg.

5. Get cover from useful idiots ... just watch how much coverage of ammo by mail scandal lends more air time, time it as percentage and the weekly "Linsky" bill that suddenly got a whole lot of traction.

and lies, and dubious ethic even by current standards, and so on ...

Mora is a ****ing mafia, easily one of the most powerful figures in the state since homo (genious), homo (party) legislation bent to her will as did Rino gubbernor.

TGP can play the quiet game and think that it would just go away. Like I said before, I don't care about apologies or who works the counter at their shop. What I do care is that we got a rat with visible ties to Mora and there is a whole lot of unknown about the extent of their relationship or how far they would stoop to keep their well invested shop going.

you don't roll your CIs with big potatoes, start small, call in a few favors, return favors, expand "relationship" with stick/carrot now that rat has been actualized.

I doubt that 4473 will be the next emergency, she's got more irons in fire and it's too complicated for sheep to grasp, she needs pizazz and more of it as election gets closer.

This is what Mora proven itself in:

1. Manufacture fake crisis where there is none to serve her timing, to advance her pursuit for higher offices. (7/20 edict, bumpfire bill, ammo by mail)

2. She steamrolled whatever democracy left in this blue state by invoking emergency to suspend normal rules to pull bill, to issue edicts blindsiding even moonbat legislation.

3. Game the system to her advantage by refusing FOIA on bullshit "ongoing investigation" clause. Tip of the iceberg.

4. Get shady deals like "voluntary" 4473 release under threat of $20'000 fine. Tip of the iceberg.

5. Get cover from useful idiots ... just watch how much coverage of ammo by mail scandal lends more air time, time it as percentage and the weekly "Linsky" bill that suddenly got a whole lot of traction.

and lies, and dubious ethic even by current standards, and so on ...

Mora is a ****ing mafia, easily one of the most powerful figures in the state since homo (genious), homo (party) legislation bent to her will as did Rino gubbernor.

TGP can play the quiet game and think that it would just go away. Like I said before, I don't care about apologies or who works the counter at their shop. What I do care is that we got a rat with visible ties to Mora and there is a whole lot of unknown about the extent of their relationship or how far they would stoop to keep their well invested shop going.

And that is the truth and nothing but the truth !

The way i see things is that i'm already on a dozen or so lists somewhere due to my lawful behavior, Maura already knows what guns i have and how many, the gov can track my phone. The gov knows where i go on the web, The NSA prolly knows more about me than i do, basically i'm swinging in the breeze in this hostile state with all of you. Someone mentioned that they're wearing a wire, that's an understatement, all ffls in this police state are. I can only hope that they don't break down my door and shoot my dog.

Stupid isn't even the word. What rosy red viewpoint of the media did this moron have? Did he think the sun came out of the clouds and the MA Media was turning pro-gun? What planet is he from?

Absolutely.

- Perfectly legal for an FFL to transfer ANY (non-AW) handgun frame to a MA LTC. No "list" compliance required.
- Some in LE/AG are not happy with this ability to legally circumvent the List & AG Reg requirements.
- FA-10s only show complete gun transfers and thus won't show a mere frame being transferred.
- What do you think the AG can do with that info from TGP? Standby for another press conference on how the law is being ignored and more letters to shut it down. All thanks to "evidence willingly provided" by TGP!!

While they’re calling everything a loophole, we might as well refer to this as the “AG Loophole.” It gives it a more nefarious tone. Information extortion at its finest.

While they’re calling everything a loophole, we might as well refer to this as the “AG Loophole.” It gives it a more nefarious tone. Information extortion at its finest.

Call it "Abusive Executive Encroachment Loophole" or something like than and they will just assume that it is related to all the scandals that are going around.

Can I suggest when we want to utilize the F word we now use Fairy instead F***? Example the guy is a Fairy Face....or simply the guy is a Fairy...:cool: Just a thought.

If you are just picking a word for 1:1 replacement I would suggest feak. Fairy COULD get slanted by an outside quoter to make it appear like its a bunch of gay bashing. However feak (A lock or curl of hair) is not a common word with an alternate (derogatory) meaning and it is an approximate homophone?

If you are just picking a word for 1:1 replacement I would suggest feak. Fairy COULD get slanted by an outside quoter to make it appear like its a bunch of gay bashing. However feak (A lock or curl of hair) is not a common word with an alternate (derogatory) meaning and it is an approximate homophone?

Ah yes I see your point....Perhaps we refrain from using any code word. Or we go with Happy...He's a Happy face.:)

Absolutely.

Which is odd since I seem to recall them recently selling 3rd gen G19 and G17 stripped frames...

Wonder if they reported their own 4473's on those?

The way i see things is that i'm already on a dozen or so lists somewhere due to my lawful behavior, Maura already knows what guns i have and how many, the gov can track my phone. The gov knows where i go on the web, The NSA prolly knows more about me than i do, basically i'm swinging in the breeze in this hostile state with all of you. Someone mentioned that they're wearing a wire, that's an understatement, all ffls in this police state are. I can only hope that they don't break down my door and shoot my dog.

Um, you forgot your EZPass Transponder, they know where you are at all times as well. :eek:

We'll be seeing this report again when the timing is right to slam in a few more unconstitutional laws or edicts for max politic gain. I promise.
Who knows if this is even the entire shoot they did?
They might be sitting on the best for last.
This will be the gift that keeps on giving. like Herpes .
We don't need "Friends" that keep tossing the enemy full mags in a fight.

Um, you forgot your EZPass Transponder, they know where you are at all times as well. :eek:

Better toss that cell phone out the window and use nothing but cash. Don't forget to cover your plates and wear a pillow case over your head wherever you go.

They are watching each and everyone of us like it or not.

I stop following the thread...I am not in Worcester area therefore a boycott is meaningless. I have very little faith on MA gun shops in general.

I live five minutes from TGP, driving past it every day, and it's a crying shame. Where's the next closest shop and range that deserves my business?

I live five minutes from TGP, driving past it every day, and it's a crying shame. Where's the next closest shop and range that deserves my business?

Support Pullman. They won't have a showroom, but they will have stock. Follow them on FB and they post here. A short drive south to Webster is Bobs. Another great shop, carries a good amount of inventory. As far as ranges, for indoor you have Worcester Pistol and Mass Firearms which is a little drive from Worcester. If you don't need an indoor range, there are a handful of clubs in the area. Auburn being 5 minutes south on 290.

Back
Top Bottom