• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

**Alert** Public Hearing - State House - 11/16/17 Please Attend!

It's hard to tell from the one picture posted so far, how is the turnout? The orange Moms are visible because, well, orange. How well are the good guys & ladies represented?

Thanks for being there for those of us who couldn't.

Does anyone have a link to GOAL's live feed? They say it is on Instagram but I can't find it on their page.

Agreed. These people are crazy. Jim put down some excellent points.

Definitely. I wish there were more pro 2A testimony (I feel like they limited us), but Jim spoke well. Thankfully a Rep from a suppressor group was there and educated the panel on suppressors about them not being "silent", noting they are as loud as jackhammers. Excellent point to counter the anti's, perfect. I just hoped the panel actually listened.

I was sitting in the floor in maroon pants and white dress shirt.

Last edited:
Who was the jackwagon at the end of the video that was looking to solidify queen Maura's decree?
Are we the only ones? Pretty much. You friggin inept and impotent douchenozzle.

Rep. Marjorie Decker, ladies and gents.

“It is a privilege that we allow individuals to hold onto something that causes harm and death,” Decker said. “It is a privilege to have a car license, it is a privilege to have a gun license.”

https://www.massgunrights.com/privilege-have-gun-license/

Yeah, it’s a $100 “privilege” that cuts out people who aren’t privileged enough to pay to exercise a Right. This is that “cosmopolitan bias” Stephen Miller was talking about a while back.

^^^ this has had my blood boiling for the last hour. I actually “emailed” the President (won’t help) copying the transcript from her “speech.” The only word that comes to actually get across how I feel about her right now is Thunderc*nt

https://www.massgunrights.com/privilege-have-gun-license/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom