• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Unable to post in Classified

I havent logged onto the forum in a couple years. As I am getting back into shooting again, I had some gear I wanted to sell. I went to post in the Classified section, and it told me I didnt have permission.
Is this because I havent posted in a long time? Or is there another reason? I reached out to the management team via email, havent heard back. Do I need to make X amount of posts again to revive my profile?

You need to pay the $21 subscription fee to become a member of the forum that can post items for sale.

well worth it for the amount of exposure you get in a state that shuns private gun sales. You’ll make your $21 back on your first sale, and you won’t have to hear from the echo chamber telling you to ‘go green’ (green member log in names distinguish those of us that have paid to subscribe to the forum versus the heathen general population with the black names).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom