• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Which MA/NH Clubs allow centerfire Carbines indoors?

Hardwired

NES Member
Any private member clubs still allow any centerfire carbine indoors like AR9, M1 carbine, and lever action? CF cartridges like 9mm Luger, .38/.357, .45, and .30 M1 cal ball ammo.

Seems like some of the public indoor facilities that also do rentals let you do high power rifle (30-06, 303 Brit, 54R) and carbines indoors.

Whats the best private and public facilities that are ok with rifle or carbine calibers indoors with low fud factor?

None of the clubs I shoot at allow pcc indoors.

Cape Gun Works in Hyannis does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Granite State in Hudson NH will let you shoot up to at least .308/7.62 indoors, and Manchester Firing Line in Manchester NH are fine with at least .223/5.56, through personal experience. I'm betting MFL will allow larger than that, but I've never asked, brought, or rented anything bigger than 5.56 there.

edited to add: neither place has any fud factor, both will rent you select-fire carbines. I've shot an M4 at MFS and SCAR L (or a converted 16S, not positive if that's a thing tbh) at GSR. GSR will make you bring an employee out to the line if you rent a select fire, MFS just hands you the gun and says have fun.

Last edited:
No PCCs? What the hell?? BGRA in Boston just says no rifle rounds. I see PCCs there often.

So why aren't carbines allowed?

Any private member clubs still allow any centerfire carbine indoors like AR9, M1 carbine, and lever action? CF cartridges like 9mm Luger, .38/.357, .45, and .30 M1 cal ball ammo.

Seems like some of the public indoor facilities that also do rentals let you do high power rifle (30-06, 303 Brit, 54R) and carbines indoors.

Whats the best private and public facilities that are ok with rifle or carbine calibers indoors with low fud factor?

Mass Rifle in Woburn MA allows pretty much anything on the indoor range, with the following exceptions which are *NOT* allowed:

- .50 BMG or any derivatives
- tracers, incendiary , explosive
- shotguns, except firing slugs

I think that's it.

Back
Top Bottom