• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Check this out.

PatMcD

NES Member
Heading down the driveway to go to work this morning, and I see something white over on the edge of the field. Get out of the truck to check it out, and it's a dead 8 pointer! I figure it must have an arrow in it somewhere (rifle season starts tomorrow). Nope, no arrow. Did it get hit by a car and make it this far and die? Nope. The Friggin guy got his antler stuck in a root last night and either broke his own neck or exhausted himself to death! I called the warden, he says "no shit? I got to check this out! ". Told me to take pictures as it lays, then go ahead and take care of cleaning him out of I want him. He'll come over later and give me a tag so I don't have to use mine.
20171027_071451.jpg 20171027_071504.jpg 20171027_084936.jpg 20171027_093949.jpg

Witnessed a guy hit a big doe last night, wrecked the front end of his truck pretty good. She lied there and didn't die right away (actually lying there and flailing), that was a pretty sad scene.

They are NOT the smartest animals to ever grace the earth.

If you come home and there's a hot naked woman grilling you some back straps, you'll know this was only a dream.

Pat...wake up Pat...time for work at the box factory.

Kinda crazy how he hit his head on that backhoe bucket and split himself wide open like that.

A friend of mine was deer hunting a number of years ago, and took a shot at a big buck (but missed).

He followed the direction where the deer ran, and found it dead.

The deer jumped over a fallen tree, and was impaled by a dead branch.

Kinda like the 2 bull moose on display at Manchester airport that locked horns and finally both died. Only yours was fighting with Mother Nature. Good eating!

You shouldn't eat that deer it probably had a brain cancer and went crazy then died in the roots of that plant. Like I said you shouldn't eat any of the meat. Give me a call after you have him processed and I will come over to dispose of it and save you from contracting cancer.

Wow, that is just crazy. I have never seen anything like it. And not an ounce of wasted meat!

It was also really cool of the Warden to give you a tag.

Thanks for sharing this.

Very cool, never seen anything like that. Wonder what led to rubbing on a root, strange. I was curious and Googled and found I couple other pics of dead deer caught in similar situations. Here is one

EE4847E6-39AC-4847-B4B0-3784F34936D8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom