Manchester, NH Gunshow Nov. 11 & 12

Blackmore

NES Member
New England Events added this show after the Concord show so it is not on the postcards they were passing out there. In fact, they were asking all the vendors on Saturday if they wanted to do a Veterans' weekend show and announced it Sunday.

November 11 - 12, 2017
Saturday 9 to 5
Sunday 9 to 2
Admission: $9.00
300 Tables

At the Radisson Hotel
700 Elm St
Manchester, NH
I-293 Exit 5

Last edited:
I like this show but it's on the same weekend as the Wilmington Show in MA, which is always pretty decent. Maybe a Saturday, Sunday double header.

I will be set up at this show. Books, ammo, magazines, bayonets. With Wilmington the same weekend, doing the double header will be easy. If you are a MA resident go to Wilmington on Saturday, buy your guns. If you are a NH resident, go to Manchester on Saturday. I think the wives are going to be annoyed. Supposed to be sunny on Saturday. Get your "honey do lists" done on one of the days!

I might actually go to this show, there's a few things I would like that I can't find in my neck of the woods.

Goex or Swiss black powder
.327 Henry Big Boy
deals on primers
Get my hands on some .357 revolvers and decide if I like any of them more than the GP100.
Get my hands on a Taurus Public Defender.
See if any of the Charter Arms revolvers look better than the crap I saw at a show in Indiana back in September. (Good God the Pathfinder looked like it was finished with a belt sander and the crown wasn't even concentric with the bore!)
See if there are any muzzleloaders that look cool.

I just hate the show in Manchester though. Traffic and parking sucks. In fact, last time I went I counted half a dozen empty tables. First time I'd ever seen that.

There will be a Parade down Elm St. in Manchester on Nov.11 so be aware of traffic and parking problems. The parade forms up at about 10 AM and finishes by noon or so. As the parade starts way North and heads South, ending at the Center of NH/SNHU intersection, you know it will be crazy driving around downtown

Wait and come on Sunday. Crowd usually smaller on Sunday. Don’t fool yourselves into thinking “all the deals will be gone”. Go to Wilmington on Saturday.

Thinking about going on Sunday... Getting undercoating sprayed on my truck (via dropride) on Saturday... If anyone goes on Saturday, post up how it looks...

Just a clarification for customers. Saturday 11/11 will be the Veterans parade (10-12) in Manchester, Sunday will be the Manchester Marathon.

Show was pretty weak and missing one entire row of tables. Ammo prices are still high as shit, guess some of the dealers haven't got the word that Hitlary didn't win the election.

Last edited:
I saw that someone stole something off a table so that made it a little more interesting but the dealers know there is no scare right now. 410 for a canik is horse sh!t

I went for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon since the guy I help out had a family situation and decided not to set up. Was there when the theft jkelly1229 alluded to was discovered. Not just parts or accessories either. Haven't heard of that happening in years.

Not only were there blue screens blocking off a whole row and a half by the windows, but the tables were more widely spaced and the food concession was in the main room not the hallway. Know that at least two guys who would have been there were in Tulsa. Another guy who usually has many tables had a family wedding and didn't set up. Abe must already be in FL but sent an employee to run a few tables. Normal range of guys who said they were doing okay to not well at all. I had other errands down there so glad I didn't make the trip just for the show.

Where they a good price or something ?

That would probably be a first... While you can occasionally find 'good' deals at these shows, they're usually gone before noon on the first day. Paying rape level pricing on ammo the seller bought during the retard times is just retarded. Especially when you can get the same stuff from a LGS for a good chunk (or %) less.

Last time I saw a good deal on magazines Lars had a table and was selling PMags at (or just under) MSRP.

That would probably be a first... While you can occasionally find 'good' deals at these shows, they're usually gone before noon on the first day.

The good deals are usually gone before the doors open between the dealers,when I seen that about 10 years ago it was pretty much my last show.One Marlboro show a while back I talked to a dealer that said he brought about 10 HK pistols and he sold them all to another dealer at the show who marked them up $150 lol

The good deals are usually gone before the doors open between the dealers,when I seen that about 10 years ago it was pretty much my last show.One Marlboro show a while back I talked to a dealer that said he brought about 10 HK pistols and he sold them all to another dealer at the show who marked them up $150 lol

This happened at the last Springfield show last month. A dealer bought all the preban Glock mag he could find prior to the doors opening, marked them up and sold them all off.

Glad I didn't go, sounds like I didn't miss anything.
Actually, I haven't been to a Manchester show since the days when Russian hollowpoint 7.62x39 was selling for $85 a case.

I went. $9 entry plus $5 parking for such a small show is crazy. Ended up not finding anything.

Back
Top Bottom