• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Posted at the WMA entrance. Oh boy

Dear sophia: it’s obvious your wacky parents do not know how to teach respect.

for their elders, the traditions of our culture , and of people who have hunted for thousands of years

to put food on their families table.

perhaps when you go to secondary school, you will be able to see the truth, after you separate from misguided people teaching you to think every animal is a pet.

Dear sophia: it’s obvious your wacky parents do not know how to teach respect.

for their elders, the traditions of our culture , and of people who have hunted for thousands of years

to put food on their families table.

perhaps when you go to secondary school, you will be able to see the truth, after you separate from misguided people teaching you to think every animal is a pet.

The pitman Robertson funding is something the anti hunting *******s should all be required to know about!

It's the single most important piece if positive environmental legislation in this countries history. If it weren't for hunters and sportsmen of the 1930s supporting that act........there would be no WMA land for them to wander around in and hug their trees!

Dumbasses.

- - - Updated - - -

Frigging millenials.

Well...these people were around before millennials too. I think the millennials are just getting more vocal about their "opinions".

Folks should also be prepared to throw numbers at these morons wrt how much $$$ PR raises every year

I check every year......2016 the total raised and distributed was $1.1 billion. Remember..... That's just the PR funds from fire arms , ammo, and hunting supplies. That does not include hunting license sales!

Wonder how much $ Sophia's hippie parents donated to conservation efforts in 2016?

There's nothing funny about incorect spelling and poor grammer

Leave it to NES to take a post about moonbats that post anti hunting signs and end up with more jokes and replies about spelling than the original topic.

Last edited:
Leave it to NES to take a post about moonbats that post anti hunting signs and end up with more jokes and replies about spelling than the original topic.

Back on topic, it's cute that a little girl would want to save animals. I get that. However, we all know that there are moonbat parents driving this. I'm gonna guess that the parents are named Chris Something-hyphen-something and Pat Something-else-hyphen-something. Look for the Prius with the "Warren" and "I'm With HER" bumper stickers.

1A applies to this, too.

If it were an opening to dialogue, that would be nice. But, I'm sure that it's just a heart-embellished, heartfelt plea to save the poor animals, that she saw in Bambi. Forgetting the starvation part, of course....

1a has 0% to do with this. Little Sophia is not going to be arrested. Nobody said she doesn't have a "right" to put up a sign with her comments.

What's being discussed here.......is little Sophia had help........

her parents had an opportunity to educate her.......and failed by letting Sophia think hunters are bad. And how does little Sophia know what that dirt parking lot is for? I actually think the response was tame.....and professional (spelling errors on hypocrisy aside)....and clearly aimed more.at the parents that let her do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom