Worcester Pistol & Rifle club apology to member

This past Monday (Columbus Day) around 12:30 at the indoor pistol range I spoke with a member about him shooting a 22 rifle inside the indoor pistol range. It was my belief that only pistols were allowed inside. On the outside pistol range members are allowed to shoot 22 rifles, I mentioned that was for the outdoor range which has much more distance than the indoor range.

I did some checking and I was clearly wrong. The rules regarding the indoor range do state that Center Fire rifles are prohibited, but 22 caliber of all types are allowed.

I do not recall the exact members name or how to contact him, so hopefully he is on NES and will accept my apology. I'm sorry.

Jay

This past Monday (Columbus Day) around 12:30 at the indoor pistol range I spoke with a member about him shooting a 22 rifle inside the indoor pistol range. It was my belief that only pistols were allowed inside. On the outside pistol range members are allowed to shoot 22 rifles, I mentioned that was for the outdoor range which has much more distance than the indoor range.

I did some checking and I was clearly wrong. The rules regarding the indoor range do state that Center Fire rifles are prohibited, but 22 caliber of all types are allowed.

I do not recall the exact members name or how to contact him, so hopefully he is on NES and will accept my apology. I'm sorry.

Jay

Check the sign-in book.

You know that guy was probably pissed to all hell. But nothing you can do about it other than apologize like you did here.

Man enough to admit you were wrong. Kudos to you.

Check the sign-in book.
I did look at the sign-in book, but I could not really tell. My signature is very sloppy, just as most.

You know that guy was probably pissed to all hell. But nothing you can do about it other than apologize like you did here.

Man enough to admit you were wrong. Kudos to you.

Yes, I was wrong. He really wasn't that pissed. We did shake hands and I think he took his 22 rifle to the outside pistol range ( I was in the action pit to the right).

You never know, I could run into him again. I'm there enough.

Lesson learned.

Jay

Back
Top Bottom